Author Topic: Thank you to all that voted at Asda Brynmawr  (Read 1120 times)

Offline pebs

• Fundraising
  • Owain and Liquie :)
Thank you to all that voted at Asda Brynmawr
« on: August 08, 2012, 14:11:47 PM »
We'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for us at Asda in Brynmawr for the communtiy life charity of choice.

We won and recieved a lovely £200

Here are some photo's of Kaz and mam recieving the cheque a few days ago. Thank you also to the lovely people at Asda in brynmawr, they were so excited for us. xx

Please if you have an Asda near you who do the community life charity board  fill out a form for four paws, I filled in a form on the hop the week we went there and had a lovely phone call a few weeks later to say we had been chosing as one of the three charities to be voted throughout June and July. We will send you a lovely write up to send to them for the board if we're chosen. give it a go :)
Four Paws prince Liquorice and princess buffy and bridge baby Tess xx

"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why."

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
Re: Thank you to all that voted at Asda Brynmawr
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 14:15:16 PM »
 :woohoo: Great news THANK YOU ASDA and everone who put their tokens in our box  :clap: :clap:
Mad about dogs

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 14:18:51 PM »
 :woohoo:Fantastic result  :cloud9: - Thank you Asda & all who supported Four Paws  :bowdown: :clap: :clap:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline BlueHooper

• Paws4Tea Co-Ordinator
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 16:34:40 PM »
Excellent new and great photos!

I sent dropped off my form to the Aberdare store when the scheme was first announced and I have heard nothing - but you never know we may be next!
Dx
Four Paws Bo, Muttley and Tipsy
Remembering Molly, Teddy, Japser and Louis

Offline billybopanddiesel

• My baby Diesel.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 22:20:23 PM »
I have only just seen this, what a fantastic amount. Huge thanks to Asda Brynmawr and their customers. :bowdown: :clap:
2 kids, 2 labradors, 2 kittens, 4 bunnies + fosters = 1 happy household.