Florence

Author Topic: Facebook auction page?  (Read 921 times)

Offline pebs

• Fundraising
  • Owain and Liquie :)
Facebook auction page?
« on: February 07, 2012, 16:27:49 PM »
One ofthe other rescues run a one item at a time weekly auction on their Facebook page and I would love to do this through our Facebook page. I was thinking if someone has an item that they would like to donate, they could send me the details and a photo, I could then put it on our Facebook page with an ending date and people could comment with their bid. We can have a few items running at a time.

What do u think about this idea? X
Four Paws prince Liquorice and princess buffy and bridge baby Tess xx

"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why."

Offline emilyjw

Re: Facebook auction page?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 16:37:57 PM »
One ofthe other rescues run a one item at a time weekly auction on their Facebook page and I would love to do this through our Facebook page. I was thinking if someone has an item that they would like to donate, they could send me the details and a photo, I could then put it on our Facebook page with an ending date and people could comment with their bid. We can have a few items running at a time.

What do u think about this idea? X

I think it's a good idea, someone on facebook offered some jewellery i'll have a look tonight for her message and send it to you x
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline pebs

• Fundraising
  • Owain and Liquie :)
Re: Facebook auction page?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 16:38:32 PM »
Thanks u em x
Four Paws prince Liquorice and princess buffy and bridge baby Tess xx

"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why."