Author Topic: Dog friendly holidays  (Read 10066 times)

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
Re: Dog friendly holidays
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 07:13:44 AM »
Hi Kylie,
i'd be interested if you could pm some details.
Thanks!
Jewellery maker, Wife, Mum, Dog Fosterer, Accident Prone.

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 08:54:59 AM »
I would be interested in some details to
Please :)
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 09:01:14 AM »

You won't be allowed  :narnar:  :rofl:

Kylie, you're welcome to post a link to your website x
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 09:07:55 AM »

You won't be allowed  :narnar:    :rofl:

Shocking!  :rofl1:

Don't listen to her kylie
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline kle_3187

• Roxy & Ally RIP
    • Lydstep Caravan Hire
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 19:28:36 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Wasn't sure if the link would be allowed but seen as it is;

We have 2 caravans that accept dogs

www.lydstepcaravanhire.co.uk/607.html - Brand New top of the range 2012 caravan if your feeling abit flush but the owner has 3 rescue dogs so im sure she'd do a little discount

www.lydstepcaravanhire.co.uk/700.html - Great prices on this home as it dosnt have sea views but is still only a few minutes stroll to the private beach

Lydstep also allow pets on the beach all year around although this is restricted to one half of the beach during the summer months.

Both caravans accept short breaks and weekend bookings :)

Thanks everyone  ;D

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 19:37:21 PM »
can you let me know rates for short breaks or weekends for the 700 for July/Aug please? x

Offline kle_3187

• Roxy & Ally RIP
    • Lydstep Caravan Hire
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 19:46:02 PM »
Hi Lydia,

Its roughly £75 a night for up to 6 people including pooches with all gas / electric included in July / Aug cheaper again out side of school holidays more like £65 a night :)

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 20:05:03 PM »
Thank you! x

Offline BriMeg

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 15:47:24 PM »
I have a lodge on Lydstep Beach in Tenby and a few people rent out their caravans and allow dogs!

www.lydstepcaravanhire.co.uk

You'll find a few on the website above.  My friend takes his dog and has stayed in 607 and 424 and was very impressed :)
I had a quick check on both chalets and caravans, and it said "no pets",  didn't find prices either
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Offline LoveMyDogs

• Proud Mum to Sasha, Tillie, Rosie & Mason
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 18:56:30 PM »
I love Lydstep ... went every year as kids  :luv:
Dog ownership is like a Rainbow .... puppies are the joy at one end & older dogs the treasure at the other.

Offline kle_3187

• Roxy & Ally RIP
    • Lydstep Caravan Hire
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 17:23:55 PM »
I have a lodge on Lydstep Beach in Tenby and a few people rent out their caravans and allow dogs!

www.lydstepcaravanhire.co.uk

You'll find a few on the website above.  My friend takes his dog and has stayed in 607 and 424 and was very impressed :)
I had a quick check on both chalets and caravans, and it said "no pets",  didn't find prices either

We have 4 homes that accept pets all on the website... www.lydstepcaravanhire.co.uk - 2 The Bolands, 424 The Terraces, 607 Atlantic View & 700 Pine Tree

Offline kle_3187

• Roxy & Ally RIP
    • Lydstep Caravan Hire
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 16:57:16 PM »
Hi everyone,

Dont know if anyone fancies a last minute cheap break but theres been a cancellation for next weekend 13th July at www.lydstepcaravanhire.co.uk/700.html which is pet friendly - it's available for 2 or 3 nights and it sleeps up to 6 people, if anyone is interested let me know and I can give you more info.

Thanks

Kylie

Offline kle_3187

• Roxy & Ally RIP
    • Lydstep Caravan Hire
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 18:50:12 PM »
Hi Everyone,

A fellow animal lover asked me to let you know that her dog friendly caravan is availble throughout September and she is offering a discount to Four Paws making it £400 a week.  Its a 2 bedroom and has fantastic sea views. If anyones interested please let me know :)

Offline kempy12

• Adoption Co-Ordinator
  • Fosterers
  • Lexie and Jasper ♥
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 13:45:13 PM »
 :wave: :wave: Hello all!!
We have just got back from our jolly holidays! It was amazing!!
So hot, we went dolphin spotting twice on a boat. But the dolphins didn’t appear. We all got a bit burnt. Lexie Loved the boat and let everyone fuss her... even getting off the boat, it was like Lex was greeting her public, telling everyone that the boat ride was really cool!

Here is a picture of her enjoying the view, a little walk away from where we were staying... ;D

Here are a few more we took...

A bit more of the view:- :cloud9:

Lowri’s butterfly :) ;D

Aberporth beach :luv:

On one of the boat trips a seagull hitched a lift to the harbour!!  :rofl1: :rofl: :rofl1: :rofl:

A 20 minute walk away from this spot is a beach, it is totally beautiful... :luv:
But closer to where we were staying was a big huge beach that Lexie found her water legs at! She still won’t swim/let her feet leave the ground but she will go in so her head just comes out of the water! – We were so proud of her! :clap: :cloud9: :inlove:

The owners of the cottage were fab, they had answers for everything! Even when Lexie had managed to get Tar stuck on her paw, she didn’t look in pain but she kept worrying it. So we told Val and Albert and they suggested butter to moisten the Tar so we could just pick it off! It worked! :o
She also told us how if you boiled carrots for about an hour and mash them, you or you doggies tummy runs will stop... haven’t tried it yet but could be a good bit of info for your foster dogs!

Here is a link to their holiday cottage if anyone would like a break! – it is really well placed and quite close to a number of lovely beaches. It allows up to 2 dogs and Aberporth beach allows the dogs on one side of the beach all year round.. :clap:

http://westwalesholidaycottages.co.uk/craig-y-mor

It is truly beautiful so if anyone would like to go we would recommend you book!

You can book through the link or if you PM us we will give you their phone number and they cn give you 10% of the price is you book direct! ;D
2011 - 2015  We re-homed 68 dogs!  05/03/2016  Teddy 21/08/2016 Pumba

♥Sleep tight; Pursil Cat 03|12|12 - Simpkin cat 31|10|12 - Tommy Thumb 13|12|11

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 14:04:02 PM »
We've stayed at Aberporth a few times (many years ago) & it's a beautiful area  :),glad you all enjoyed yourselves  :hug:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.