Author Topic: Your Fundraising Event / Idea  (Read 11178 times)

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Re: Your Fundraising Event / Idea
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 20:53:41 PM »
:wave:  3 people asking for birthday sixpences.....can I put it in here  :dunno:
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 21:27:03 PM »
:wave:  3 people asking for birthday sixpences.....can I put it in here  :dunno:

Yes x
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline Kamarupa

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 09:25:43 AM »
I've been doing a bit of research with this skydiving thing and it is a bit of a non-starter for me. I'd have to raise best part of £350 just to cover the cost of the jump, which other than you lovely people on here and a few friends on Facebook/work I can't see me doing. I'm getting my thinking cap on for something else with less outlay!
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown

love our poundies

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 09:29:09 AM »
you were brave just thinking about it Jo  :o...... let alone jumping out of a plane with a bit of string and a sheet to stop you splatting on the ground  :rofl1:

Offline Kamarupa

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »
Ta! I can imagine me going splat! I have pinched Lydia's idea and set up a justgiving page instead for now and hope some of my facebook friends are generous enough to give something!!
http://www.justgiving.com/kamarupa
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown

love our poundies

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
just giving page a much safer option  :cloud9:

thankyou for doing the page   :beer:

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 12:20:43 PM »
 :o very brave of you to even think about it Jo, I have to think twice before jumping off the kerb  :redface: :pathead: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Kamarupa

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2012, 13:22:53 PM »
:o very brave of you to even think about it Jo, I have to think twice before jumping off the kerb  :redface: :pathead: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

love our poundies

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 14:00:07 PM »

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:  well you have only got short little legs maggie , its a long way down  :rofl:

love our poundies

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2012, 14:08:19 PM »
Maggie if you want to do a sponsored kerb jump for us I will certainly put a £1 on the form  :rofl:

Alan xx

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2012, 14:29:34 PM »
 :woohoo:fank you Alan  :thinkin: :wave:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

love our poundies

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 18:10:38 PM »
jo would you like your justgiving page  http://www.justgiving.com/kamarupa total to date added on now ? .......... I will keep an eye on it and add it up as it grows  :bowdown:

Offline Kamarupa

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2012, 18:15:01 PM »
You may as well, and keep an eye on it. My friends are a bit tight me thinks...  :hide:

love our poundies

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2012, 18:23:27 PM »
You may as well, and keep an eye on it. My friends are a bit tight me thinks...  :hide:

we like you and your friends :hug: so we'll have no more of that sort of talk please  :nono:

Offline Kamarupa

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2012, 18:32:56 PM »
 :-X