Florence

Author Topic: fashion show  (Read 2007 times)

love our poundies

fashion show
« on: October 19, 2011, 20:33:33 PM »
Fashion show

don't know if something like this appeals to fourpaws as a possible fundraiser  :shrug: what do you think ? is it to ambitious ?

there was one locally here a few weeks ago for a local charity and it raised over a thousand pounds  :clap:
it was supported by 5 local clothes shops who also gained from clothes sales, so everyone was a winner .

also found this site ......... companies seem to be keen on acting as a middle man in setting up a show

http://www.travellingtrends.co.uk/raise-money-with-travelling-trends.html

julie x

love our poundies

Re: fashion show
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 21:26:39 PM »
I'll take that as a no then !!!  :rofl1:

Offline Collie Addict

• The Pack
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 21:44:09 PM »
If it was dog fashion or  dog themed we may get some interest, but fashion is not really top of doggie peoples thoughts.... muddy paws prints and dog hairs, is more our style.... good idea though..
A Collie a day helps you work, rest & play.......    Wiccaweys 2010

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Offline winterwren

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 22:17:17 PM »
I like the idea I am just worried that it would take up a LOT of time and coming up to Christmas is our most buisiest  time  :hide:

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 20:55:16 PM »
Ive been to one of these for a cancer charity a few years ago. It was really good. Dont know if its the same company though.