Florence

Author Topic: Summer Show 2011  (Read 13460 times)

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
Re: Summer Show 2011
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2011, 21:28:57 PM »
glad it was a fab day! So sorry we couldn't get there - hopefully meet some of you next Sat!  ;D
Jewellery maker, Wife, Mum, Dog Fosterer, Accident Prone.

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2011, 22:06:26 PM »
Louie was a right mis today lol. Even getting a rosette and goody bag didnt cheer him up. He spent alot of time sulking at the back on our gazebo. Lots of lovely dogs there today. I love Hannah she blends in so well with Louie  :luv:

We made £55.69 for Oldies Club

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »
Ruby 2 is doing so well - and is the image of her brother (my Bob  ;D)

Meeting her again (I would love to see the video they made of her going round the agility course with one of her owners - she is scared of men but loves her daddy the best) and Ruby1's achievements really made my day - methinks am going to make myself some agility jumps (trip to Wickes is needed for some piping).

Offline winterwren

« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2011, 14:05:38 PM »
Louie was a right mis today lol. Even getting a rosette and goody bag didnt cheer him up. He spent alot of time sulking at the back on our gazebo. Lots of lovely dogs there today. I love Hannah she blends in so well with Louie  :luv:

Caroline Cowen was very taken with Louie she saud he was a lovely dog  :inlove:

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2011, 18:12:23 PM »

Caroline Cowen was very taken with Louie she saud he was a lovely dog  :inlove:

She didnt want to take him home though  :rofl1:

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2011, 18:17:27 PM »

I think Louie would like a sister!
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2011, 19:02:35 PM »

I think Louie would like a sister!

I think Hannah is gorgeous and matches Louie's colouring but Louie isnt too keen on puppies lol. He was having to put up with being Uncle Louie today to Lynne (Tdogs) pup Dylan who is equally as gorgeous.  :luv:

love our poundies

« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2011, 19:13:00 PM »
did any one manage to sell any tickets for the fourpaws cabaret show which is in a few weeks time ?

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2011, 20:14:47 PM »
Think between Cuddleduck and I we made about £50.00 on the brick a brack, not bad considering most items were only 0.50p and not many buyers due to the rain :cryblow:

Cuddleduck was a great saleswoman, encouraging buyers to buy multiple items :clap: :clap:.....and keeping us both going with coffees and tasty cakes :clap: :clap:

Some of the items that showed no interest (jigsaw puzzles) I thought I would take to  the local charity shops as I have loads.... :-\

The remaining boxes of brick a brack I thought I could take to one of the next shows, and set up a few tables maybe the Rudry Country Fayre in September...... :-\
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline Cuddleduck

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2011, 21:08:20 PM »
Thanks for your kind words Marina - I think we made a good team with you shifting the hard to sell items and me dithering them to death on the easy stuff  :beer:

It was a good fun way to spend a day and a big  :clap: to everyone involved in organising it.
If it ain't a beagle, it's just a dog.

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2011, 10:23:54 AM »
Think between Cuddleduck and I we made about £50.00 on the brick a brack, not bad considering most items were only 0.50p and not many buyers due to the rain :cryblow:

Cuddleduck was a great saleswoman, encouraging buyers to buy multiple items :clap: :clap:.....and keeping us both going with coffees and tasty cakes :clap: :clap:

Some of the items that showed no interest (jigsaw puzzles) I thought I would take to  the local charity shops as I have loads.... :-\

The remaining boxes of brick a brack I thought I could take to one of the next shows, and set up a few tables maybe the Rudry Country Fayre in September...... :-\

She's definately found her vocation in sales I can vouch for that after coming away with 2 dragon statues, a clock, a ball thing...etc  etc!, Morgan loves his dragon statues tho  ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »
well done Jayne

Offline BlueHooper

• Paws4Tea Co-Ordinator
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2011, 07:24:12 AM »
Sorry we missed this! Sounds like you all had a great time and raised a load of money!
Dx
Four Paws Bo, Muttley and Tipsy
Remembering Molly, Teddy, Japser and Louis