Florence

Author Topic: IS ANYONE COLLECTING USED STAMPS ?  (Read 5455 times)

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Re: IS ANYONE COLLECTING USED STAMPS ?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 17:04:42 PM »
Hi there, I am collecting all stamps in work and have a big box full so far, also some have been sent to our PO address.....I have made enquiries where to send them but I think I have to get thousands and thousands before we get any money..... :thinkin:

If you think we can get more money your way I can send all mine to you :wave:
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline BriMeg

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 08:41:28 AM »
Hi Marina,   :wave:  Yes, I'd like to have the stamps please. As I have pointed out above, I will list and display them so that we can try selling them at shows etc. You never know how many animal lovers are stamp collectors too. (sad, innit???.    :rofl1: .my wife thinks so anyway!)   :weeping:
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 19:38:48 PM »
No probs, message me your address and I will post them to you, or if you are attending any shows soon let me know and I will bring them along :wave:
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline BriMeg

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 09:56:50 AM »
Hi again,   :wave:   I,m hoping to attend the Rudry County Show on Saturday, (taking two dogs), and then the Greyhound Dog show in Llandaff North on Sunday. Maybe see you there. The two dogs will be a lurcher (Pearl) and a Bishon Frieze (is that right?)     :confused:       Bri
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 19:00:53 PM »
Oops. just read this and all the stamps are in work, if you would have replied last night  :hide: I would have brought them home as I will be attending both shows.....

Not to worry Bri I'm sure we will meet at one of the other shows soon....and I can bring the stamps :wave: