Florence

Author Topic: IS ANYONE COLLECTING USED STAMPS ?  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
IS ANYONE COLLECTING USED STAMPS ?
« on: April 10, 2011, 13:12:49 PM »
IF FOUR PAWS ARE COLLECTING USED STAMPS - LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WANT ME TO POST THEM TOO   police.gif
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline Pez

Re: IS ANYONE COLLECTING USED STAMPS ?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 17:10:25 PM »
I know the Oldie's club do and I always send our work ones to our local vets for the guide dogs :)

I'm not sure that anyone does it for four paws. I don't really know how it works xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline shepherd lover

• Trustee - Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 20:40:05 PM »
IF FOUR PAWS ARE COLLECTING USED STAMPS - LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WANT ME TO POST THEM TOO   police.gif

:wave: Marina

We don't have anyone that does this type of thing but if it was something you were interested in looking into we would welcome it and support you.
COULD YOU OPEN YOUR HEART & HOME UP BY FOSTERING? HELP US TO HELP MORE POUNDIES

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Re: Collecting used stamps
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 21:25:50 PM »
Not sure where to start :redface:but I will ask around and let you know what I discover :dunno:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 19:36:23 PM by MARINA »
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Collection of used stamps
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 19:38:20 PM »
See link below - this is what I have found so far

http://www.stamp-shop.com/kiloware-advice.html

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 19:44:09 PM by MARINA »

Offline winterwren

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 19:42:17 PM »
wow quite complex then lol

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Collection of used stamps
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 19:47:15 PM »
Yes, I don't mind collecting them and sorting them out, it's just finding out where to send them to get the cash for FourPaws  :thinkin: :thinkin:

Offline winterwren

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 19:53:47 PM »
If you look for where to send them I can start collecting and I am sure the other will too, Every little helps!

Offline Pez

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 19:58:24 PM »
I will start sending my work ones to you instead then :) I get loads from work xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Re: Collecting used stamps
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 20:01:56 PM »
Yes...I get loads from work too, I've already collected a few hundred ::).......to save anyone posting them to me I will pick them up from various meet and greets
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 20:21:41 PM by MARINA »

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Used stamps for cash
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 18:14:23 PM »
Removed data as sensitive...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 19:36:25 PM by MARINA »

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Keep your used stamps for me to collect at M&G
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 20:01:27 PM »
Hi all, just keep all used stamps for me and I will pick up at various shows etc.   :wave:

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 21:43:58 PM »
Hope you are all keeping your stamps for me.....I nearly have a box full so far :wave:

Offline Pez

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 16:36:04 PM »
I have loads :) do you want to pm me your address and I will send them off to you xx

Offline BriMeg

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 15:36:24 PM »
    :wave: As a stamp collector, I may be able to help to sort and catalogue any stamps you may come across etc. Normally, I collect them from charity shops, sort them and then give some back neatly labelled on a sheet and ready for selling. This way we both win.    :clap:
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.