Author Topic: School Talk - Lisvane Primary School,Cardiff  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Trudes

• RIPJoey Xxxxxxx <3<3<3<3<3
School Talk - Lisvane Primary School,Cardiff
« on: March 03, 2011, 22:07:18 PM »
Hi  :wave:

Yesterday Myself ,Dawn(Welshdana) & Sophie 2 went along to Lisvane Primary School Assembly and I did a short talk to the whole school of 400 children  :o explaining about Four Paws on what we do to rescue animals and how we do fundraising etc.I also told them Izzy & Zahras stories so far. Izzy & Zahra were very well behaved  :pathead: Izzy lay down most of the time and Zahra was giving kisses to Sophie 2,which the children found quite amusing  ;D

The children seemed very interested as did the teachers  ;D. Some of the children had adopted from Four Paws including one of the teachers which was good as she told the children a bit about what happended when she adopted her dog from us. The deputy head promoted our event on Saturday (Paws4tea)  :clap: and all the children were given leaflets for Paws4tea,Four paws information and a picture to colour incorporating some top tips of being a responsible pet owner.

The deputy head was pleased with the way it went and thanked us for coming. I will contact the school shortly to see if I can get anymore feedback from them. Hopefully we will see some of the children and maybe the teachers at Paws4tea on Saturday  ;D

Just want to thank Dawn & Sophie 2 for their help and support  :clap: :bowdown: ;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 22:47:27 PM by trudes »

Offline WelshDana

Re: School Talk - Lisvane Primary School
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 22:16:41 PM »
Think we should start a mutual appreciation society ;)  will give you the money for the good press on saturday :rofl:
p.s. Do you want some help packing up/transporting on saturday...i would offer to set up but you know how dizzy i am early on  ;D
Forever homes for Sera 26-2-11, Gracie 8-3-11, Rosie 12-4-11, Floss 12-4-11, Harvey 8-5-11, Goki 24-6-11, Brownie Jayne 1-08-11, Little Dave 5-8-11, Luigi 5-9-11, Pumpkin 11-11-11, Pie 27-11-11,Jacob 3-11-11,Ayrton&Senna 3-1-12,Frankie 2-2-12

Offline Abba AJ

Re: School Talk - Lisvane Primary School,Cardiff
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 23:14:03 PM »
Fantastic girls . Rather you than me, but someone has to do it and it is obviously your forte  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
LIVE NOW AGE LATER!

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »
Brilliant!! Welldone girls - bet that was quite scary! Very proud of you  :bowdown:  :clap:

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:12:46 AM »
Wow, well done - I think you've got quite a talent for this  :bowdown: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.