Florence

Author Topic: Random Musings - No 21  (Read 32865 times)

Offline Bunter

Random Musings - No 21
« on: December 02, 2010, 15:59:57 PM »
 :wave:

I'm home  ;D

Two days of the four day block week were cancelled, so have not done my prcatical assessment nor my presentation  :(

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
Re: Random Musings - No 21
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 16:01:48 PM »
Glad you're home safe even though it was a wash(snow)out  :wave:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 16:08:35 PM »

Glad you're home safe, it looked pretty bad up there  :hug:

Have you got another date for the stuff that was cancelled?
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Bunter

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 16:14:00 PM »
It was bad  :-\  A complete white out  :o  Snow, lots of it and horizontal.

Taffy loves the snow, but the poor boy was up to his belly in it  ;)  He found it hard to run around with the other dogs, plus when he had a poo his bum was in the snow  :rofl1:

No idea when the things we missed will be re-arranged.  I had it all in my head too, ready to demonstrate and be asked questions.  It'll all fall out of my head between now and whenever I need to remember it  ::)

Offline staffylover

• Neutering Follow-Up Co-Ordinator
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 16:33:08 PM »
Glad you are home safe Jo and Taffy  :wave:

Lilly has just accidently head butted me in the cheek  :doh: My right side of the face is now nicely swelling up  ::)

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 16:46:52 PM »

Lilly has just accidently head butted me in the cheek  :doh: My right side of the face is now nicely swelling up  ::)

Ouch  :o  Hope you're OK. 

Happy birthday btw  :beer:

Offline staffylover

• Neutering Follow-Up Co-Ordinator
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 16:50:20 PM »

Ouch  :o  Hope you're OK. 

Happy birthday btw  :beer:

Thank you, I am ok. I am sure Lilly was more shocked than I was seeing stars. Part of the parcel when living with staffies  :rofl1:

Pssst, birthday is tomorrow  :redface: But thank you anyway  ;D

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 17:54:37 PM »

Oops, well have a good day tomorrow xx

Offline Matt

• www.matt&pezhotel.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 18:25:04 PM »
We are trying to get Digby to gain weight, So in the morning he gets scrambled egg with his first meal, then midday he gets a chicken wing and more scrambled egg with his tea at night. Then all the dogs get a biscuit before bed.

Today I think he was trying his own little addition I filled the biscuit tin up last night with 2kg of gravy bones. Today when we got home from visiting Pez's nan the whole tin full has gone  :o and a rather woeful Digby is rather swollen around the middle  :rant:
I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn!

www.ani-pals.co.uk

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 19:01:46 PM »
 :wave: welcome home Jo and Taffy  :clap:

Now can we please do something about all these snowy photos - it's not fair I WANT SOME  :curse:
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Offline Pez

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 19:03:09 PM »
We are trying to get Digby to gain weight, So in the morning he gets scrambled egg with his first meal, then midday he gets a chicken wing and more scrambled egg with his tea at night. Then all the dogs get a biscuit before bed.

Today I think he was trying his own little addition I filled the biscuit tin up last night with 2kg of gravy bones. Today when we got home from visiting Pez's nan the whole tin full has gone  :o and a rather woeful Digby is rather swollen around the middle  :rant:

:rofl1: it was funny in a way to hear the empty treat tin falling over when we walked in  :rofl1:
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

natalie

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 19:25:49 PM »

Today I think he was trying his own little addition I filled the biscuit tin up last night with 2kg of gravy bones. Today when we got home from visiting Pez's nan the whole tin full has gone  :o and a rather woeful Digby is rather swollen around the middle  :rant:

bless him  :luv:,mine love scrambled egg they get it on a monday,chicken an rice weds and sardines in olive oil fri  ;D

Offline Jennah

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 21:17:40 PM »

:rofl1: it was funny in a way to hear the empty treat tin falling over when we walked in  :rofl1:

:rofl1:  Poor thing - I bet he'll have a tummy ache tonight

Offline Bunter

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 21:54:08 PM »
This was taken this morning before we all left to come home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oajtyfGij4

Lovely to see all the dogs getting along together. They had all only met this week.  Two of them have 'issues'

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 22:51:21 PM »
That's amazing - look at Taffy go,  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:for you & your friends Taffy  :hug: :inlove:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.