Author Topic: How do you enter photos  (Read 1889 times)

Offline SHFCSV

How do you enter photos
« on: September 25, 2010, 16:19:31 PM »
 I have saved a few photos on Photobucket. I could copy the "img" tag but where do I paste it? Do I come back to this website and send it as a reply? If so, where.....Once posted do I then make a donation? Do you reply in the categories section? It doesn't make much sense to me..please clarify. It is all rather confusing.

dom

Re: How do you enter photos
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 16:24:37 PM »
Hi

Yes when the individual class threads are unlocked later on tonight you will be able to post a reply and include the img tag  ;D Once you have entered all of your photos you will be able to send a donation as per the instructions here

http://forum.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk/index.php?topic=3627.0

Offline SHFCSV

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »
Where do you paste the tag? In this section (where I am writing now) or do you have to click on additional options and paste in that?

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 17:04:35 PM »
Where do you paste the tag? In this section (where I am writing now) or do you have to click on additional options and paste in that?

As you have posted pictures of the lovely Louie I'm guessing you figured it out  ;D ... Basically you post as a reply to the category you want to enter and add the img code in the reply  :beer:
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

dukeandrubysmum

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
I'll be entering later - hope that's ok as I'm such a newbie!  Can I enter more than one photo per class?  I'm having difficulty choosing - especially where my Ruby is concerned; she's such a character!  ;D

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 07:55:17 AM »
I'll be entering later - hope that's ok as I'm such a newbie!  Can I enter more than one photo per class?  I'm having difficulty choosing - especially where my Ruby is concerned; she's such a character!  ;D

of course  ;D
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...