Author Topic: Any Questions??  (Read 18098 times)

dom

Any Questions??
« on: September 14, 2010, 21:08:14 PM »
If you have any questions regarding this event, please ask them in this thread and I will reply as soon as possible  ;D

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
Re: Any Questions??
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 09:58:39 AM »
Can Ruby be entered in the 'Non Dog' catagory?......she's the most non-dog I've ever encoutered! :rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Tuppence

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 14:57:29 PM »
Could I email some photos for someone else to enter for me?  Or is that being really cheeky?  :hide:  The library computer will let me email photos but not upload them and last time I tried to use a friends computer, it wouldn't 'talk' to my photo disk  :rant:  And I am feeling left out!  :cryblow:

Offline Bunter

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 15:14:52 PM »
Of course you can :)  Send them to me and I will enter them for you.

Wouldn't want you feeling left out  :grouphug:

Tuppence

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 10:16:58 AM »
Thank you!  ;D

Offline Papillon

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 14:26:44 PM »
If you have any questions regarding this event, please ask them in this thread and I will reply as soon as possible  ;D

Hi Dom, i  am so so sorry for my delay - i would still love to donate a trophy for the oldies class in Jaspers Memory. I have sent you an email with the details and have it all ready if you'd like to add it to the advertising (plz check your emails ASAP as i didnt realise it started this week, let alone today ARHHHH)!!!
Helen
"My dog is the reason i get out of bed everyday !"

dom

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 14:31:06 PM »

Hi Dom, i  am so so sorry for my delay - i would still love to donate a trophy for the oldies class in Jaspers Memory. I have sent you an email with the details and have it all ready if you'd like to add it to the advertising (plz check your emails ASAP as i didnt realise it started this week, let alone today ARHHHH)!!!
Helen

Just replied to your pm Helen  ;D

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 20:45:05 PM »
i have tried to resixe my image of Liquie in cutest Puppy... But it is coming out massive :S  ??? anyone help? lol
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline Bunter

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 20:46:31 PM »
It'll be OK.  The forum automatically resizes to 640 x 400 I think if anything is bigger.

Offline Kazoo

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 20:50:25 PM »
i got completely confused  :rofl1: thank you jo
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline FOREST35

• Marley and Me!!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 21:04:38 PM »
As a newbie to the forum/photo competition i was just wondering when the results would be announced? Will it take a couple of weeks maybe to get through all 400+ entries? :-[

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 07:58:44 AM »
As a newbie to the forum/photo competition i was just wondering when the results would be announced? Will it take a couple of weeks maybe to get through all 400+ entries? :-[

Hello,

Yes usually it takes a couple of weeks, I judged our first photo competition and it isn't an easy task.  :D

Em
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline honey bun

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 18:43:09 PM »
hello iv been looking all over but i can't find where you go to see who the lucky winners are can someone help please thanks ??? doesn't matter sorry guys got mixed up with another one
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 18:52:58 PM by honey bun »

Offline Bunter

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 19:45:38 PM »
I know we have the results in from 2 judges.  Just waiting for the 3rd now :)

Offline Kazoo

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 19:49:53 PM »
Oooooooooooooooooo eee so excited