Author Topic: Come and chat.....  (Read 15457 times)

Offline Bunter

Re: Come and chat.....
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 18:57:48 PM »
I was thinking that I wouldn't be asking Ruby to stand up to let me have a seat  :rofl1:

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 18:58:21 PM »
they're all absolutly stunning. We've posted about 12 i think...lol and i'm bound to take more in the next week and think that should be there too...lol. time to hide the camera i think ;)
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

dukeandrubysmum

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 20:12:18 PM »
I was thinking that I wouldn't be asking Ruby to stand up to let me have a seat  :rofl1:

;D She likes her comforts, bless her!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Actually, tourists love her on the tube and if I had a £1 for every time her photo had been taken, dog rescues would be very rich!  ;)

Offline Ellie

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 20:14:39 PM »
Paid and displayed my £3's worth...
(sorry I'm so skint)

Good luck everyone, Some very very cute pics in there!  :luv: :luv: :luv:

dukeandrubysmum

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 20:23:56 PM »
Paid and displayed my £3's worth...
(sorry I'm so skint)

Good luck everyone, Some very very cute pics in there!  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Hiya Hun!!!!
Thanks for telling me about this forum!  :hug:  Hopefully another job will present itself to you soon and you won't be skint for long...  :grouphug:
Cassie is looking great for an old lady!
Speak soon. xxx

Offline Debby

• Ffion x
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 20:28:26 PM »
I'm having problems with my paypal account, so may need to send a cheque for my entries.....I sadly lost all my favourite pics when our pc crashed a while ago but have entered three so far and will try to take a few more to enter. Will send money this week. I'm really enjoying looking at everyones photo's....theres a lot of stunning animals out there!  :luv:
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice!

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 21:09:28 PM »
Cor can't believe Woofie is 11 years, he's brill.
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Julieann

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 21:26:29 PM »
they're all absolutly stunning. We've posted about 12 i think...lol and i'm bound to take more in the next week and think that should be there too...lol. time to hide the camera i think ;)

I've still got to get that shot of Stella and Mac in the river    ;D

Tuppence

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 09:23:19 AM »
Wondering how I can enter Bonbon in Water Babes...do you think a photo of her looking at the rain through the window would count?  Or maybe sitting next to a glass of water?!!  Bearing in mind the fuss I get if she's asked to walk on damp grass  :rant: I think this might be a category we have to miss out  :rofl:

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 09:27:27 AM »
Wondering how I can enter Bonbon in Water Babes...do you think a photo of her looking at the rain through the window would count?  Or maybe sitting next to a glass of water?!!  Bearing in mind the fuss I get if she's asked to walk on damp grass  :rant: I think this might be a category we have to miss out  :rofl:

I'm the same with Bracken, the best I've ever had is a picture in the bath...
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Tuppence

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »

I'm the same with Bracken, the best I've ever had is a picture in the bath...

Well, that's water, I'm sure it will count! 

I'm already feeling really sorry for the judges, as there are so many gorgeous photos entered already & it's only just beginning...

Offline Saffy-isticated

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 19:23:28 PM »
I haven't got a water babe photo as Saffy hates water & walks around puddles  :doh: Hard to believe that she is part lab  :crazy:

Offline Saffy-isticated

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 19:24:24 PM »
Woofie looks like she has caught a fish in the first of her water babe photos  :luv:

Offline woofiesmom

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 19:58:08 PM »
Woofie looks like she has caught a fish in the first of her water babe photos  :luv:

He isn't fast enough to catch anything alive (thank god!!) but I get presented with lots of dead things :-X the most recent being a dead rat!

It was a cuttle fish in the photo and he was as proud as punch of it, bless him!

Offline woofiesmom

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 19:59:49 PM »
Cor can't believe Woofie is 11 years, he's brill.

Woofie says fank u  :-*  :-*

He is going slightly deaf and slightly blind but acts like a two year old most of the time