Author Topic: The Prizes  (Read 1193 times)

dom

The Prizes
« on: September 14, 2010, 20:19:33 PM »
For each category there will be rosettes for 1st-6th place and Dog's Today magazine have kindly donated 3 month subscription to all 1st place winners  :woohoo:

For Reserve Best in Show you will get a beautiful rosette plus a 12 month subscription to Dog's Today magazine  :woohoo:

and for Best in Show you will also get a beautiful rosette, plus a 12 month subscription to Dog's Today magazine plus your winning picture will be put onto a canvas (75cm x 60cm if the photo is landscape or if the pictures is portrait it would be 60cm x 75cm) kindly donated by Carolyn at canvasRus www.canvasrus.co.uk/

We have a special prize kindly donated to us for the 1st place winner of the Endearing Senior class  ;D

The Jasper Memorial Trophy

I'd like to donate this Trophy to you in Jaspers memory. Jasper was the winner of the first photo competition that you held and won a stunning portrait that we will treasure for ever more. Sadly Jasper died March 2010 after developing a sinister lump which could not be opperated on, he was only 10yrs old which is not old for a Papillon. We first discovered Four Paws rescue through the forum and the auctions/swop shop you held. Even though my dogs arnt rescues i still like to support dogs less fortunate than them, we helped to raise money for Bertie the springers vet needs. Jasper was a real gentleman and helped a lot of shy nervous dogs we'd meet by befriending them and passing on his knowledge. I throughoughly enjoy your website and love to bid on the auction items and donate items from which i know will enable you to raise funds for your deserving cause. Jasper would like to keep helping others ........ so this is his Trophy which has been renamed and he would be most proud up in heaven knowing that a fellow doggy friend will win it.

Helen Verity (Username = Papillons)

The beautiful Jasper

and the trophy itself  ;D

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 18:04:04 PM by dom »