Author Topic: Just use this link  (Read 6353 times)

Offline emilyjw

Just use this link
« on: July 04, 2009, 06:52:32 AM »
By using this link - http://fourpaws.easysearch.org.uk/ you can raise money for four paws when you search the web........
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline Deirdre

• Fundraising
  • Sid, Sam & Suki
Re: Just use this link
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »
How does this work? I tend to be a 'google' fan!

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 14:32:26 PM »
I'm a fan of google too, similar idea though. The more searches people do the more money we raise.

Offline Deirdre

• Fundraising
  • Sid, Sam & Suki
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 16:26:32 PM »
Will try and remember that; am getting better at remembering to go through 'easyfundraising' to get to Amazon, Play etc. Have just ordered a new Dyson from Amazon and cancelled the order as I was about to press 'send', so that I could start again and claim the donation!!

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 21:17:58 PM »
Will try and remember that; am getting better at remembering to go through 'easyfundraising' to get to Amazon, Play etc. Have just ordered a new Dyson from Amazon and cancelled the order as I was about to press 'send', so that I could start again and claim the donation!!

yup we've done that before... good luck with the dyson, we've moved to a Miele Cat and Dog now... too much hair in this house

Julieann

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 21:19:55 PM »

yup we've done that before... good luck with the dyson, we've moved to a Miele Cat and Dog now... too much hair in this house

Now that I agree with, I;ve gone onto the Miele also in the hope that I at leat get some of the hairs this dog is shedding   :doh:

Offline Deirdre

• Fundraising
  • Sid, Sam & Suki
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 22:00:15 PM »
We only had to buy a new Dyson because our 18 year old son turned the gas fire on in the early hours a few nights ago, and 'didn't see' the Dyson in front of it!  :weeping: I came down at 3am to let Smokey out (he rarely goes through the night these days) to discover the smokey atmosphere and a melting Dyson.  :rant: :rage:  :curse:  Son was calmly watching the telly completely oblivious to what was happening.  :wasntme:

We were happy with the old Dyson but have now gone for the 'animal' version this time. Son now in need of a part-time job!

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 07:06:52 AM »
We only had to buy a new Dyson because our 18 year old son turned the gas fire on in the early hours a few nights ago, and 'didn't see' the Dyson in front of it!  :weeping: I came down at 3am to let Smokey out (he rarely goes through the night these days) to discover the smokey atmosphere and a melting Dyson.  :rant: :rage:  :curse:  Son was calmly watching the telly completely oblivious to what was happening.  :wasntme:

We were happy with the old Dyson but have now gone for the 'animal' version this time. Son now in need of a part-time job!

oh dear... so he will be doing a boot sale soon to raise funds then  :rofl1:

Offline Deirdre

• Fundraising
  • Sid, Sam & Suki
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 08:04:21 AM »
And some! Sorry to clutter up the 'easysearch' link page....