Florence

Author Topic: chepstow agricultural show 14th August  (Read 7890 times)

Offline Pez

chepstow agricultural show 14th August
« on: July 28, 2010, 12:42:30 PM »
We have a stall at chepstow agricultural show 14th August

More details to follow x

Linked to calendar
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 12:44:08 PM by Bunter »
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Bunter

Re: chepstow agricultural show 14th August
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »
Oh that's me I think?

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »
Is this all still going ahead this weekend or am I missing another thread somewhere? :dunno:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline Bunter

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 11:50:20 AM »
Well I'm going, so I hope so  ;D

http://www.chepstowshow.co.uk/

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 12:00:20 PM »
Well I'm going, so I hope so  ;D

http://www.chepstowshow.co.uk/

ahhh ;D fanks! :bowdown:...did mean was there any more details on our stall...i.e if anyone's helping/whats needed etc?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:02:05 PM by Lisalobe »
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline Bunter

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 12:17:48 PM »
I can't remember all the details now, but I think it's one we have to pay to attend, so theres Matt, Pez and me going.

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »
I can't remember all the details now, but I think it's one we have to pay to attend, so theres Matt, Pez and me going.

OK, well me & the kids will hopefully be able to come wearing our FP tops so if any leaflets are needing handing out etc (obviously I shall be paying for me & kids if we do) ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 14:45:33 PM »
Chepsrow Show 14th August 2010, Broadwell Farm, Crick, Nr Chepstow.

I have two car park passes and 4 entry tickets this is for myself, matt, jo and steve. We have to have the stall set up by 9am.

Hope that is of some use. http://www.chepstowshow.co.uk/ x
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 14:47:43 PM by Pez »
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

proud new owners

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 18:56:55 PM »
how did it go today boys & girls 

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 19:05:58 PM »
I didn't realise how big this show is!, loads of absolutely beautiful Shire's, Cobs etc...one Cob I so fell in love with :inlove:, he was gorgeous!!....stood there with my mouth open for a while before grabbing the camera so here's a very far away picture of him ::)

The view as we were walking towards it

The stall looking very busy ;D

I'm sure someone will update on how everyone did as I was busy with Stella's new mum & dad.....Ian & Vickie :rofl:

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 19:06:08 PM »
Hope the weather was better than here ... its been grey, dull and raining the whole day  ::)
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Bunter

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 19:34:11 PM »
The weather was horrible to start with, then cleared up with the odd shower later.  We did quite well I think  :)

I went to look at some cows, sheep, alpacas, chicken, rabbits, dogs and horses  ;D

There was a very good behaviourist there too, that we had a chat with.  She can give us some details of someone in Brecon if ever a local behaviourist/trainer is needed.

Julieann

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 22:23:37 PM »
Lisa you could have got a better shot of that cob he looks lovely  :inlove: and a few of the shires would have been nice   :) probably forget to ask tomorrow - have you read Breed of Giants by Joyce Stranger  :)

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 09:34:31 AM »
Lisa you could have got a better shot of that cob he looks lovely  :inlove: and a few of the shires would have been nice   :) probably forget to ask tomorrow - have you read Breed of Giants by Joyce Stranger  :)

I know :(, they were trotting them past & by the time I got my chin up off the floor & my camera out of my pocket it was too late....will do better next year I promise! (where's that salute smilie :narnar:)  ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 17:54:42 PM »
I havent counted the money yet sorry but here are a few pic's of the stall  ;D

Jo GET OUT OF THE WAY  :rofl1:

xx