Author Topic: Barking Mad Dog Show (Hope Rescue), Nelson-Aug Bank Holiday Mon  (Read 14642 times)

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
Re: Barking Mad Dog Show (Hope Rescue), Nelson-Aug Bank Holiday Mon
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 20:37:32 PM »
I made a total t!t of myself today.  Taffy came 4th in Handsome Dog, so I had a little  :cryblow:

I would have placed him 1st if I was judging Jo as I think he is such a handsome boy :inlove:....and you did well!!! :clap: :clap:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Julieann

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 20:50:13 PM »
Glad it was a great day for all. Anyone see "our" Kiko there ? We went to visit him today and his new owners said they were at the show today.  :)

i thought he looked familiar  :doh: we were admiring him  :doh:

Julieann

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 20:54:28 PM »
I made a total t!t of myself today.  Taffy came 4th in Handsome Dog, so I had a little  :cryblow:

I would have placed him 1st if I was judging Jo as I think he is such a handsome boy :inlove:....and you did well!!! :clap: :clap:

:hug: I am keeping the dream alive that one day this handsome lad will be able to accept a stroke, and Jo we were all proud of him   ;) I've got a very soft spot for our (FP) Taffy  ;D

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 21:00:30 PM »

:hug: I am keeping the dream alive that one day this handsome lad will be able to accept a stroke, and Jo we were all proud of him   ;) I've got a very soft spot for our (FP) Taffy  ;D

I think there's a lot of us like that Jue.....he really doesn't know how much love & cuddles he's missing out on poor babe :hug:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 21:05:22 PM »
not many piccies taken today as we seemed to spend most of the day chatting to people :)

Here are the few we did take . . . .

the beautiful Georgie :inlove:

Stunning Stella  :inlove:

Cutie pie Meg  :inlove:

Handsome Red  :inlove:

Amazing Mac  :inlove:

wonderful Willow

and our baby Liquie

We've had enough now

And now just some strange people that were hanging around all day...anyone know them???? we think they must be groupies..lmao

Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Julieann

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2010, 21:16:31 PM »
Ohh can you put the  2nd one with Stella with her mouth closed on her thread please   :) first one she's had taken where you can see her face and not her mouth  :rofl:

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2010, 21:19:47 PM »
Brill pictures  ;D  Please could you email me the ones of Georgie - they're miles better than any I've managed to get  ::)
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2010, 21:21:04 PM »
Ohh can you put the  2nd one with Stella with her mouth closed on her thread please   :) first one she's had taken where you can see her face and not her mouth  :rofl:

I loved that one of her Jue :inlove:, flippin brill piccies Kaz! :clap:...love Pez's surprised face :rofl: :rofl:....I really like the last one of all the dogs on the way home...after the couple of backsides facing you (dogs not us! :rofl:)...the pic came out really well :beer: :clap:...well done you! :hug:

Don;t all the dogs look fab, such gorgeous doglets we have at the mo :inlove:....we're missing Georgie already :'(, Fran's just messaged me to say she's snoring away & Dex has gone upstairs in disgust! :rofl: :rofl1:.....that's one thing we won't miss is that snore!! :rofl:

Julieann

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2010, 21:25:59 PM »
That snap of Mac is brilliant - you can see his eyes for a change - feel free to put it on his page - it'll let some of the family members enjoy it that won;t find this page  :)  :hug:

Julieann

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2010, 21:34:33 PM »
[..I really like the last one of all the dogs on the way home...after the couple of backsides facing you (dogs not us! :rofl:)...the pic came out really well :beer: :clap:...well done you! :hug:

Don;t all the dogs look fab, such gorgeous doglets we have at the mo :inlove:....

you know we were all so busy talking and then having the photo taken I never thought to check if we were blocking anyone's way  :rofl:

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2010, 21:36:28 PM »
Matt would have run them over in the van anyway! :rofl: :rofl1:

Julieann

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2010, 21:40:43 PM »
 :clap: :clap: Considering the problems I was having in getting Mac to 'face front'  :doh: he actually looks quite perky  :cloud9:

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2010, 21:44:21 PM »
lol Kaz did have to have 4 attempts at taking the pic before they all faced forward... she did a brill job with the photos again i agree....well done kaz :) xx
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline Jennah

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2010, 06:46:34 AM »
Great photos  :clap:
Sorry to be cheeky   :redface:  but Is there any chance you could put the ones of Meg on to her thread because she looks lovely  :)

Offline LynneJRT

• JRT's Munchkins, Scooter & Oscar
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2010, 07:00:40 AM »

Great photos - sounds like a brilliant day - glad you all had a good time
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
        --Ghandi--