Author Topic: Homes4Paws, Caerphilly Garden Centre, Sat 31 July/Sun 1 August  (Read 12313 times)

Julieann

Re: Homes4Paws, Caerphilly Garden Centre, Sat 31 July/Sun 1 August
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 20:43:43 PM »
:wave:
I can do all day Sunday if needed - have a boring football thing going on the Saturday  :(

Ohh   :( I was hoping Mac and Jack could meet  :inlove: he sounds as brilliant as my first lab Tymon, except he only knew the english commands  ;D We're not there Sunday

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 20:52:27 PM »
Zoe  :wave:

I don't suppose you want to lend him to us for the day do you while you're at your boring footy thing?  I'm coming over specially  ;D (no pressure LOL)

xx

I can do all day Sunday if needed - have a boring football thing going on the Saturday  :(

Ohh   :( I was hoping Mac and Jack could meet  :inlove: he sounds as brilliant as my first lab Tymon, except he only knew the english commands  ;D We're not there Sunday
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 21:16:34 PM »
 :laffatu: - of course you can borrow him Fran - I will drop him to the garden centre for you - but just you be sure I get him back  :rofl1:

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 21:45:00 PM »
:laffatu: - of course you can borrow him Fran - I will drop him to the garden centre for you - but just you be sure I get him back  :rofl1:

Oooohhhhh yay, thank you.  I might not be there for the whole day but I'm sure there will be lots of willing volunteers to help out  :inlove:

I wouldn't be able to help it if he accidentally sneaked into my car though  :rofl:

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 22:12:49 PM »
I'm hoping there'll be volunteers to help us too cos we're gonna hard our hands full with 3 dogs lol. My mams not coming now
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 06:36:11 AM »

Oooohhhhh yay, thank you.  I might not be there for the whole day but I'm sure there will be lots of willing volunteers to help out  :inlove:

I wouldn't be able to help it if he accidentally sneaked into my car though  :rofl:

Its is quite possible that he will jump in your car - he jumped in my sisters car yes and led down ready to go!  :rofl:

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
unfortunately Fran is not able to take Jackson to the garden centre on Sat and we are busy ourselves - so Jackson will only be going on the Sun.  Unless anyone else would like to take him Saturday for us??

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 12:05:59 PM »
unfortunately Fran is not able to take Jackson to the garden centre on Sat and we are busy ourselves - so Jackson will only be going on the Sun.  Unless anyone else would like to take him Saturday for us??

Hi Zoe  :wave:, if you could get him there for 12 I could definately show him off for a few hours, Molly's new family are collecting her at 12 & I'm having to leave there at 4 so let me know if thats any good for you? ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Julieann

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 13:39:03 PM »
 :woohoo: now as long as he doesn't try to do the 'usual' with Mac  ::) I get to meet him at last  ;D

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 14:06:24 PM »
:woohoo: now as long as he doesn't try to do the 'usual' with Mac  ::) I get to meet him at last  ;D

He's just been snipped today - so hopefully he wont be feeling up to any of that!  :rofl:

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 14:08:59 PM »

If Harry was anything to go by, I think that might be everso slightly wishful thinking  :rofl:

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 14:28:10 PM »
Please can we keep this to the basic weekend arrangements as its turning into a saga and may be some of the questions and answers can be PM'd as some are getting lost

I'll give Jo her wicked witch stick back now ;D

Julieann

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2010, 15:05:12 PM »
I'm hoping there'll be volunteers to help us too cos we're gonna hard our hands full with 3 dogs lol. My mams not coming now

There'll be enough of us around to help, Mac just sits or lies down looking bored so I can easily help with any extra dogs   :)

Offline Kazoo

• Princess Buffski and prince Liquiebum :D
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 17:47:49 PM »
does anyone have a postcode for the garden center please as we havent a clue how to get there  :dunno: :) or directions from blackwood would be good  ??? :)

thank you xx  :hug:
Owned by Four paws Baby Liquie, Princess Buffski, and Never forgetting Bridge Beauty Tess

Offline LynneJRT

• JRT's Munchkins, Scooter & Oscar
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 18:00:51 PM »
http://www.caerphillygardencentre.co.uk/

CF15 7UN - sorry cannot help with directions from Blackwood

« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 18:06:43 PM by LynneJRT »
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
        --Ghandi--