Author Topic: Polo in the Castle - Sunday 27 June 2010 - Cardiff Castle  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Bunter

Polo in the Castle - Sunday 27 June 2010 - Cardiff Castle
« on: June 16, 2010, 12:01:49 PM »
Ali has done a fantastic job and got us a stall at this very prestigious event  :clap:.  

It is a little different from the norm in that we cannot do a tombola and will be selling hobby horses, picnic blankets and umbrellas, alongside our normal doggie stuff, including the Pucci gear.

We are limited on numbers that can attend with the stall and Ali already has this in hand, especially as it is the day after Pen Y fan and the same day as the church blessing :)

http://www.polointhecastle.com/

Added to the calendar.

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
Re: Polo in the Castle - Sunday 27 June 2010 - Cardiff Castle
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 23:16:18 PM »
I can help with this Ali, but I will have Morgan with me (Seren's in London for the weekend), is it a kind of event that Morgan could come to or if it's not I could see if mum will have him for a few hours so I can help, and can we bring dogs i.e Ella?...sooooo many questions!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline Bunter

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 07:57:52 AM »
Hi Lisa

Afraid it's no animals at this event and also very limited on the number of people who can go with the stall.  I'm pretty sure Ali has it covered - but no doubt she will shout if not  ;D

Cheers  :beer:

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »
You can always bring Morgan and Ella to the pet blessing

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 08:55:17 AM »
Hi Lisa

Afraid it's no animals at this event and also very limited on the number of people who can go with the stall.  I'm pretty sure Ali has it covered - but no doubt she will shout if not  ;D

Cheers  :beer:

Thanks Penny, I sent her a pm  ;D

You can always bring Morgan and Ella to the pet blessing

Fab idea!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline alijay

• Paws4Tea Co-Ordinator
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 18:24:03 PM »
We had a lovely day at the polo,it's not often we have the opportunity of a bar at Four Paws shows! Sales wise it was a bit quiet though