Author Topic: Radyr & Morganstown 'Sidings Sizzler' POSTPONED to Saturday 19 June  (Read 10223 times)

Offline Pez

Re: Radyr & Morganstown 'Sidings Sizzler' Saturday 8 May
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 17:50:23 PM »
Thanks Pen, that would be fab. Is there anyone that can take the stuff to sell and tombola for Penny and others?

Julie are tables and gazebo provided? x
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Julieann

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 21:39:13 PM »
Alison said she would do the stall ... with help of course  ;) I have one bucket here with a float, and I also have Simon's gazebo. The question was did we have enough stuff to run another stall so soon after the last one  :dunno: Alison took the tables back on Saturday but we will need them as at this venue there are none provided... but if this is a major problem I can see if I can pull in a favour with the organisers   :shrug:
Between, Alison, Penny, Audrey, Fran and myself (and sitting in the corner behaving herself  :narnar: Lisa)   :rofl: And anyone else who wishes to join us :clap:  We should be ok but it's a question of getting the tombola and anything else down to us  :)
I can get anything that's at my house beforehand down to the venue .. but mum and dad won;t be available to pick it up later as they're out for the evening with my aunt and uncle.
There wan't much tombola left in the tubs so more will be needed and they went home with Simon at the end of the day. 
x

Offline shepherd lover

• Trustee - Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 21:44:55 PM »

Hi All, I maybe able to sort out a tombola but it will be a mix of doggy stuff, teddys, smellys ect but maybe better than nothing  :shrug:
COULD YOU OPEN YOUR HEART & HOME UP BY FOSTERING? HELP US TO HELP MORE POUNDIES

Julieann

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 21:48:43 PM »
Sounds good Kirsty .. the main aim anyway is to promote ourselves - which worked brilliantly on Saturday as a number of people approached me today to have a chat and talk to Rolo. 2 ladies asked where we were going to be next and I mentioned that we were hoping to be down at the sidings but if not definately at the dogs show and they were asking about fostering  :)

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 21:49:00 PM »
(and sitting in the corner behaving herself  :narnar: Lisa)   :rofl:

:thinkin: chances of that happening??  :rofl1:
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 22:01:32 PM »

I can get anything that's at my house beforehand down to the venue .. but mum and dad won;t be available to pick it up later as they're out for the evening with my aunt and uncle.

We can get stuff back to yours at the end Julie, no probs. What time are we needed to be there for as am hoping to run an errand on my way.
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Julieann

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 22:08:06 PM »
(and sitting in the corner behaving herself  :narnar: Lisa)   :rofl:

:thinkin: chances of that happening??  :rofl1:

She's still feeling rough when I spoke to her ealier so her body may not give her the option to do much else  ::)  :pathead:

We can get stuff back to yours at the end Julie, no probs. What time are we needed to be there for as am hoping to run an errand on my way.

It starts at noon and goes on till early evening so timings not important with Alison, Penny and I there to start it off  ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
If I can get the stuff back from Simon early this week, Matt will meet Ali on friday with a fresh lot of items and tombola for this one, or if you would prefer Kirsty they can use what you have. Whats easier? xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline floras mummy

• Flora Dora the Explorer :)
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 19:53:49 PM »
What is going to be there exactly?
Dogs are miracles with paws!
Susan Kennedy

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 19:58:49 PM »

There's a link on page one which goes to the programme thingy .... lots going on but obviously it will be worth a visit just to see us  ;D

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 19:59:39 PM »

There's a link on page one which goes to the programme thingy .... lots going on but obviously it will be worth a visit just to see us  ;D

Put faces to names!
Susan Kennedy

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 20:06:24 PM »
Has anybody got a postcode, just so I could see how long it would take me to get there?
Susan Kennedy

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 20:17:10 PM »

I don't know the exact postcode but I think it'll be CF15 8** if that helps.

Offline Love Our Oldies

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 20:42:11 PM »
sounds like a great day. but hopefully in another country by then aslong as volcanic ash cloud beahaves. :rage:
Hapiness is an Old Grey Nose

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 20:45:02 PM »
sounds like a great day. but hopefully in another country by then aslong as volcanic ash cloud beahaves. :rage:

Lucky thing.  Are you going somewhere sunny??   We really need a green with envy emoticon thingy!