Author Topic: Sat 1st May, Radyr & Morganstown Festival  (Read 8531 times)

Julieann

Re: Sat 1st May, Radyr & Morganstown Festival
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2010, 13:17:20 PM »
This event next year will take place on the 30th April 2011  :) It's always held on the May day bank holiday weekend! Planning will start in after the festival finishes for this year, with the first meetings in September -  so would we want to do a stall again next year  :dunno:

winterwren

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2010, 13:26:27 PM »
I should thinks so but check with pez first as she is show co-ordinator. Is there any chance we could have a list of the people who had stals there? They had some lovely stalls and it might be nice to invite some of them to our summer show.

Julieann

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2010, 13:29:02 PM »
I should thinks so but check with pez first as she is show co-ordinator. Is there any chance we could have a list of the people who had stals there? They had some lovely stalls and it might be nice to invite some of them to our summer show.

I'll have a word with Nick since he booked them  :)
Yes was going to have a word with Pez as there's no need to book yet , not till 2011 but suggesting it's put in the diary as a possible event.

Offline Pez

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 16:56:55 PM »
30th April, I will write it in my notebook :) too early for a 2011 diary hehe x
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Julieann

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2010, 18:25:15 PM »