Author Topic: 16 May, Radyr & Morganstown Dog Show pictures attached  (Read 9472 times)

Offline floras mummy

• Flora Dora the Explorer :)
Re: Radyr & Morganstown Dog Show
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 22:29:43 PM »
I wont be able to attend but Id still like to help, so I was wondering if you can sell dog treats on the stall. Because I can make dog treats for you to sell which are healthy because they are made of oats (Flora ir my guinea pig :rofl: ) if I did how woul they get there, is there anyone in the Newport South Wales area going that could pick them up or I could meet? Jurt let me know if this suggestion is needed. :)
Dogs are miracles with paws!
Susan Kennedy

Offline Dilly

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 13:13:15 PM »
Good Idea Julie, will try and get there sometime to help with stall and meet you all but may not manage 2pm! Dog treats sound like a good idea. Do you know if we would be allowed to sell cakes and cans of drink?

Julieann

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 13:42:59 PM »
I'm checking on the Drinks side with Nick Hawkins and David Cargil as the festival normally uses this event to get rid of any cans they have left over from all the bars held during the festival.

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 15:21:49 PM »
What about dog treats? :dunno:
Susan Kennedy

Julieann

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 15:53:15 PM »

sorry best ask Pez as she's running the stall  ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 19:12:24 PM »
I have sent you a pm Floras mummy :) great idea x
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 07:06:53 AM »

When we took cakes and dog treats to the yeovil show we checked with the organisers to make sure it was ok. I would guess the same thing needs to be done here. We found the cakes went down well  ;D
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 07:49:08 AM »
Okay :) well i pmd Pez and she thought it was a good idea also. If someone could check with the organisers and let me know it would be fab!
Susan Kennedy

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 07:59:40 AM »
...Before I go making them in May :rofl:
Susan Kennedy

Julieann

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 13:36:38 PM »
As I'm friends with Val, and she knew Woody and the following history with Four Paws and Mac, she's issued the invitation to FPAR to have the stall. Previously there has been a barbeque and soft drinks available by the Festival committee (I used to be secretary) a teddy bears picnic and occasional competitions in the 'Arena'.  So this is the first time an invite has gone out to have a stall at this event so as long as we don't try and sell drinks or bbq stuff we should be ok.
Val did offer that, if wanted, we could have brought the stall to the gymkhana as well since a number of those entering bring dogs as well, but it's not the ideal venue for the stand, though it may have got interest with the dogs. So I'm going up to the gymkhana with some fliers about the dog show and FPAR as some of the gymkhana crowd come to the dogs show.

Last year the heavens opened all morning and it was thought it may have been cancelled but Val determindly said it will go ahead, and low and behold,  ;) at 2pm jjust as the show was due to start it stopped raining.  ;D

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 15:26:09 PM »
Okay well Ill go ahead and make them and if it isnt permitted, the volunteers can share them between their four legged friends :)
Susan Kennedy

Julieann

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 16:47:02 PM »
Okay well Ill go ahead and make them and if it isnt permitted, the volunteers can share them between their four legged friends :)
I honestly don't see it as a problem so thanks and go ahead  :hug:

Offline floras mummy

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 17:39:39 PM »
Okay! Also I was having a clean out today and saw two different Pirates of the Caribean dvds, that have never been opened, would these be any use? :dunno:
Susan Kennedy

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 19:05:55 PM »
am sure they would - thanks

Offline Pez

Re: 16 May, Radyr & Morganstown Dog Show poster attached
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2010, 15:27:36 PM »
Just a reminder this show is on Sunday for everyone interested in going  ;D xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''