Florence

Author Topic: 16 May, Radyr & Morganstown Dog Show pictures attached  (Read 9685 times)

Julieann

16 May, Radyr & Morganstown Dog Show pictures attached
« on: March 13, 2010, 22:10:43 PM »
R & M FESTIVAL DOG SHOW  Entry, £1 per class. Register for entry on the day. Contact Val Allen, 2084 2579 for further information.
Sunday 16th May at 2pm at the Cwm Farm play area in Radyr Gardens in Morganstown.

Bring your dog on a lead, properly groomed and ready for novelty class competitions,
judged by Sue Thomas. Classes are:
1 Dog with waggiest tail
2. Dog with the prettiest eyes
3 Best tit-bit catcher.
4. Best veteran (10 or over)
5. Dog the judge would like to take home
6. Best six legs
7. Best rescue dog
8. Dog most like its owner
9. Dog fancy dress.
The easiest place to park is on Bryn Derwen in Radyr by the Guide Hut, cross over the motorway bridge and turn right down the footpath which brings you straight out into the play area.
There is limited parking in the estate near the field. If you need directions pm me ;D
There will be a barbeque and soft drinks for sale.
There are swings and things for the children as well as a multi purpose games area. No toilets

This event is run by Val Alan of Ty Gwyn Farm on the Llantrisant road she also runs a Gymkhana that is held in her grounds from 11am on Saturday 15th May. She welcomes all that like horses and if anyone have children interested in participating, if you have your own horse, pm me and I'll let you have the details. She is active with Rescue Horses and Ponies and during discussions we have realised that the horses are having the same problems as our dogs.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 19:19:10 PM by Julieann »

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
Re: Radyr & Morganstown Dog Show
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 22:15:12 PM »
ooooooh well done Julie!, at the top of my road too...perfect! :beer:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Julieann

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 22:17:43 PM »
you'll be able to open your loo to pawsians then    :narnar:

Offline Love Our Oldies

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 18:09:43 PM »
checked diary will be there.
Hapiness is an Old Grey Nose

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 18:17:50 PM »
Ooh if I dont have to work would love to come along with Louie.  ;D I will prob need directions as dont know Radyr that well  :redface: apart from having gone to Lisa's.

Offline Pez

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 18:22:30 PM »
I will be there and talking the stall with me :) x
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Bunter

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 18:49:52 PM »
but Pez  :o  No loos!

Offline Pez

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 19:53:16 PM »
 :narnar: Julieann said I could use her loo and I wont drink for 2 days before hand lol
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 19:54:20 PM »
ok! ok! I get the hint!.......my loo (x2) will available for any needy Pawsians! ::) :rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 19:56:06 PM »
Ooh if I dont have to work would love to come along with Louie.  ;D I will prob need directions as dont know Radyr that well  :redface: apart from having gone to Lisa's.

If you stand outside my house.....walk up the road to the motorway bridge...walk over it....viola!!! ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 20:06:53 PM »
ok! ok! I get the hint!.......my loo (x2) will available for any needy Pawsians! ::) :rofl:

;D

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 20:26:49 PM »

If you stand outside my house.....walk up the road to the motorway bridge...walk over it....viola!!! ;D

Can I park outside your house then please  ;D Bet i still get lost lol

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 20:29:30 PM »

Not a problem Amy...we can go up together then so you don't get lost! ;D

Offline Amyjo

• Waggy Tails Groomers
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 21:14:45 PM »

Sounds like a plan. Now gotta keep everything crossed I dont have to work it now

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 21:35:55 PM »

Sounds like a plan. Now gotta keep everything crossed I dont have to work it now

:rofl: