Florence

Author Topic: Big Cheese - Caerphilly 24th and 25th July (Confirmed)  (Read 16457 times)

Julieann

Re: Big Cheese - Caerphilly 24th and 25th July (Confirmed)
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 20:31:27 PM »
ty  :hug:

Offline Lisalobe

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 22:06:32 PM »
If I'm 'fixed and free and can gage a lift from Lisa or Fran  :hug:  :hide: I could help  :)

No worries, I can give you a lift ... sounds like it'll be a fun day

Fran, do you want to stay at mine on the Friday then we can all go & help set up for Saturday? x
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline Pez

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2010, 19:27:36 PM »
 :wave: :wave: dont forget we have this show next month and there is going to be thousands of people there. We are not allowed to walk around with collection tin but they can be in the space of the stall. I know from last year at the big balloon there isn't loads of room in the stall but we still need a few more helps and of course you can bring your foster dogs

Hands up  ;D
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2010, 19:44:37 PM »

:wave: I'm still OK for this  :wave:
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Pez

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2010, 20:05:50 PM »

Kool  :beer:
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Julieann

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2010, 21:19:07 PM »

:wave: And me and 'Big Mac'

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2010, 09:39:16 AM »
& me! :wave:...and lovely Ella Bella if she's still here ;D...or Ruby/another foster/kennel doglet if she's not!

Fran, just to recap on what I asked aaagggges ago ::)  :rofl:, do you want to stay at mine on the Friday so you don't have to travel early Sat?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2010, 09:45:07 AM »
& me! :wave:...and lovely Ella Bella if she's still here ;D...or Ruby/another foster/kennel doglet if she's not!

Fran, just to recap on what I asked aaagggges ago ::)  :rofl:, do you want to stay at mine on the Friday so you don't have to travel early Sat?

Yes please  :wave: and I'm very sorry not to have replied to your kind invitation of aaaaagggggeees ago  :rofl:

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2010, 09:48:55 AM »

Yes please  :wave: and I'm very sorry not to have replied to your kind invitation of aaaaagggggeees ago  :rofl:

no probs  ;D.....its not like we speak or see each other often is it?! ::) :pathead: :narnar:

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2010, 09:50:04 AM »

no probs  ;D.....its not like we speak or see each other often is it?! ::) :pathead: :narnar:

:rofl: Nope, its been oooooohhhh let me think ... minutes  ;D

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2010, 09:52:31 AM »
Can people say what day and times they will do so pez can update her rota  ;D
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Julieann

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »
proably best if we can do it on the same time and day for the 2 gossips  :narnar:  above me as we may try and come in one car if we can fit Big Mac in  :rofl:

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2010, 09:55:33 AM »

:rofl: Nope, its been oooooohhhh let me think ... minutes  ;D

nah...seconds! :rofl:....ooooh don't forget your sunscreen peeps for this event as last year was amazingly hot :redface:...and I for one am not having T Shirt burn again ::)

Hi Em :wave: I can do all day on Saturday only as I always take the kids for the day on the Sunday....saying that tho they are so enthusiatic about fourpaws we'll probably have a quick go in the fairground then be on the stall ::) ;D

Offline Lisalobe

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2010, 09:56:12 AM »
proably best if we can do it on the same time and day for the 2 gossips  :narnar:  above me as we may try and come in one car if we can fit Big Mac in  :rofl:

Ahem!...pot & kettle springs to mind! :narnar: