Author Topic: HWAR Dog Show - Sunday 6 June 2010 Herefordshire/Worcestershire border  (Read 5771 times)

Offline Pez

Total for today was £103.64 :)

Can I say a big thank you to Claire from Classic Canine cuts for coming along with us and doing nail clipping and donating the money to Four Paws xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
well done

Offline Bunter

I would also like to thank Tuppence as £34 was from the sale of plants that she grew and donated  :clap:

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
Glad you had a good day, sorry I couldn't be with you - would still have a car if I had.
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
Well done team  :beer: :clap: :clap:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Tuppence

I would also like to thank Tuppence as £34 was from the sale of plants that she grew and donated  :clap:

Ooooh!  Just seen this!  So pleased they sold,  :woohoo: and let me know anytime you want me to grow on some more.  Love propagating plants and you can't have a better excuse than raising money for Four Paws! 

Julieann

Ooooh!  Just seen this!  So pleased they sold,  :woohoo: and let me know anytime you want me to grow on some more.  Love propagating plants and you can't have a better excuse than raising money for Four Paws! 

I had to cut back a bit of my pieris and am in the process of trying to root them .. they're still alive and that's after 4 weeks so there's still hope some may be ready for the summer show  ;D