Author Topic: HWAR Dog Show - Sunday 6 June 2010 Herefordshire/Worcestershire border  (Read 5770 times)

Offline Bunter

Are we doing this?

Free stalls for rescues.

Camping and caravanning available - not sure that it's on the venue site though.

Venue - Brockhampton Estate

Linked to calendar

Offline Pez

We are happy to go up with the Four Paws van and take the stall but wont be camping the night, will travel up and back in the same day x
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Bunter

It's about 1 hr 40 for you guys.  About 2 hrs for us.  Will think about staying over..........

Pez - you are sat across the room from me. Are you not talking to me  :(   :narnar: :rofl1: :rofl:

Offline Bunter

1.40 not bad, do we know what time this starts and finishes?
Not yet....

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
Must say I quite fancy doing this one .
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Offline Love Our Oldies

Anyone camping?
Hapiness is an Old Grey Nose

Offline The Ds

Definitely up for this as Daisy is an HWAR poundie.I'll be going up Friday,back either Sunday or Monday - have booked my usual caravan for the stay  ;D

Offline The Ds

Camping and caravanning available - not sure that it's on the venue site though.

The camping/caravanning bit is at the stables/HWAR kennels at Hamnish - HR6 0QN. Caravans are old models,very basic,no water/sewage,they usually rig up an electric supply - really just a roof over your head,there are loos at the stables.It's pretty rough but good fun.

Offline Bunter

Thanks

If any of us did stay over it would be in our own van or tent I think

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
 :weeping: Now that I have trapped my Median Nerve in my hand ad am unable to drive we will have to bow out of coming  :cryblow: Hope you all have a great day  :wave:
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Offline Bunter

Address for the show:

Brockhampton Estate
On the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border, 2 miles east of Bromyard

The entrance to the estate is on the A44 Worcester Road, 2 miles east of Bromyard.

Postcode: WR6 5TB

Offline hollyd443

Lovely to meet you today, hope the day went well and the rain didn't stick around for tooooo long.  :beer:

Offline Pez

Hi HollyD, thank you so much for all your kind donations today, we really appreciate it. Lovely to meet you xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Bunter

It was really lovely to see you and Mika today  ;D

Thank you so much for all that stuff you gave us  :o  We sorted through it all and most of it is just perfect for tombola or raffle prizes or auction prizes.

Thank you  :clap:

Offline hollyd443

It was really lovely to see you and Mika today  ;D

Thank you so much for all that stuff you gave us  :o  We sorted through it all and most of it is just perfect for tombola or raffle prizes or auction prizes.

Thank you  :clap:

Brilliant, glad you can make good use of it  :beer: