Author Topic: 20th June - Yeovil Dog Show  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
Re: 20th June - Yeovil Dog Show
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 21:08:06 PM »
Just back from Yeovil, beautiful day weather wise :) There seemed to be a good turn out at the dog show, Bracken won a rosette today :) but a quiet day for us, total for today £62.56 xx

Hope you remembered the sunblock  ;D Did Bracken win waggiest tail again ? Glad you all had a good day.
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Julieann

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 21:15:15 PM »
Any money raised is brilliant  :clap: So what did Braken win at  ;)

Offline LynneJRT

• JRT's Munchkins, Scooter & Oscar
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2010, 21:32:25 PM »

Glad you all had a good day - as Penny says "every penny counts"  :clap:
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
        --Ghandi--

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 08:54:14 AM »
Just back from Yeovil, beautiful day weather wise :) There seemed to be a good turn out at the dog show, Bracken won a rosette today :) but a quiet day for us, total for today £62.56 xx

Hope you remembered the sunblock  ;D Did Bracken win waggiest tail again ? Glad you all had a good day.

We were robbed in waggiest tail  :o  During the class they came and asked us our number, then as they were announcing the winners just before they announced second they came and asked me how old she was (guess as she is docked), said nearly 4 (making docking legal) and then we got nothing  :weeping:  In prettiest bitch we came third and went to collect rosette and one of the judges (the lovely valerie singleton) said oh she doesn't stop wagging does she, she really should have won waggiest tail. The only thing I can think of is they wrongly excluded her based on her docked tail, bitter me  :rofl1:
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...