Author Topic: Dog Drying Coats  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Turtlebum

Dog Drying Coats
« on: January 29, 2010, 21:00:41 PM »
Hi, I'm looking for someone that can make me 4 drying coats for my Springer Spaniels.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
Re: Dog Drying Coats
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 21:20:36 PM »
We have a lady (Concie) who's made lovely dog coats for us in the past, is there any chance you have one or can borrow one to use as a pattern?. I'm sure she'd love to have a go at making them  :wave:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 22:00:22 PM »
I've made something before that was from a towel with velcro around the neck and a strap that goes around the stomach again with velcro. If that's the kind of thing you are thinking, then I would think Concie could use a standard dog coat pattern?
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 22:10:34 PM »
That sounds good Em, all we would need is neck to just over backside ( or however long)& girth measurement eh?
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Turtlebum

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 22:21:39 PM »
That sounds great.  How do I get in touch with her?

I did have someone on It's A Spring Thing Forum who was going to make them, but she got too busy with work to do them.

Thanks.

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 23:02:59 PM »
I'll get in touch with her tomorrow & ask her if it's ok to give you her number ( she's 82 yrs young  :hug:)

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 17:10:41 PM »
I've spoken to Concie & she's happy for you to have her number so I've pm'd it to you. :wave: