Florence

Author Topic: Abingdon Air & Country Show - 2 May 2010  (Read 7253 times)

Offline Bunter

Abingdon Air & Country Show - 2 May 2010
« on: January 20, 2010, 10:17:14 AM »
Have emailed asking for a price for a stall

Abingdon Air & Country Show

Linked to calendar

Offline LynneJRT

• JRT's Munchkins, Scooter & Oscar
Re: Abingdon Air & Country Show - 2 May 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »

:) Just a thought, that any of these shows may have free stalls for charities, limited numbers I know. But Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural show has 6. People enquiring might want to ask. Apologies if I am stating the obvious - I am a rookie at this.   :) Lynne

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
        --Ghandi--

Offline Bunter

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 12:36:44 PM »
This lot has a reduced price for a charity  :)

Offline Bunter

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 22:39:32 PM »
Costs are £25 for a 4m frontage and £40 for an 8m frontage.

I am advised that places are filing up fast so we would need to book asap if we are doing this.

"All fees, which include a £10 non refundable deposit, must be paid at time of booking.
Your pass will allow access for vehicle, driver & one passenger only: If you require extra assistance on your stand, then extra tickets must be purchased at time of booking, at the concessionary rates of:
£5 Adult, £3 Child (5 – 15yrs), Under 5’s free."

A copy of the PL certificate must also be supplied.

Cheers folks!

Offline Pez

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 14:08:14 PM »
kool we will be there xx
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 14:18:17 PM by Pez »
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline LynneJRT

• JRT's Munchkins, Scooter & Oscar
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 14:48:06 PM »

Jo, what would you be thinking of selling? :)

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
        --Ghandi--

Offline Pez

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 14:53:41 PM »
We will have a tombola, dog items for sale eg grooming items, beds, chews, toys and leads and collas. If we have room when we travel up will also take some books. Then have collections tins, leaflets and information about four paws. I store most of this kind of stuff in my house, spare room is all for four paws lol

If anyone has tombola items, please collect them together for us. I have one large tub and two boxes ticketed up but that wont last long at all.
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

winterwren

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 15:25:24 PM »
Hi Pez I have here at my house also taking up the spare room a large tub full or saleable items and things for tombola. You are more than welcome to come and pick what you would like/need for any shows x

Offline Pez

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 15:42:58 PM »
Thank you that would be great. I could pop over next sat or sunday if your free :) xx

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 19:16:06 PM »

:wave: Hiya

I'm a bit new to this so I'm not sure how it works, but Abingdon is local to me and I'd be more than happy to do anything I can to help, beforehand and/or on the day. 

Fran xx
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Pez

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 19:36:14 PM »
That would be great :) maybe i could meet maisie and dexter too. Its just on the stall helping out and  chatting to people about four paws and what we do and the dogs etc. Its great fun :) xx

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 20:00:18 PM »
Sounds great, you can definitely count me in.  It'll be nice to put faces to names.

Also have a couple of spare rooms if anyone who's travelling needs a bed the night before.

Fran xx

Offline Bunter

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 20:23:43 PM »
Hi Fran

That's kind of you  ;D  This is a show I go to most years in another capacity.  I think the issue we may have here is that we can only get one vehicle and two people in on the stall 'ticket' as it were.  We can get concessionary rates for extra passengers, but not vehicles I think. I will ask when I ring them about it.  I think we have me (although I will get in on another pass), Matt & Pez and maybe Kirsty, Colin and Gavin.  It seems a bit popular!

Would be great to see you and your two, so will work out how we can get you in :)

Jo

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 21:27:46 PM »
Hi Jo,

OK, thanks  :)  I'd really like to help if I can.  Good news that its popular.  I can sort out a normal entrance ticket etc if that helps.  I'm sure we'll catch up nearer the time.

Hopefully my two will be calm enough to think about bringing both of them by then  ;D

xx

Offline Bunter

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 15:08:31 PM »
OK I am going to book us an 8m stall for this event.  With the price of the stall comes entrance for two adults.

I am going to buy extra tickets at concessionary rates for 1 child and 3 adults, so that's tickets for:

Matt
Pez
Kirsty
Colin
Gavin
Fran

I should be getting in anyway with the car club, so no need for a ticket for me :)