Florence

Author Topic: Greyhound Welfare Spring Fair - Sunday 25th April 2010  (Read 6846 times)

Offline Pez

Greyhound Welfare Spring Fair - Sunday 25th April 2010
« on: January 19, 2010, 20:35:31 PM »
Greyhound Welfare will be holding their Spring Fair on 25th April at the Welfare Grounds in Rogerstone NP10 9EQ
Two rings ... Pedigree and Novelty

I will be there with a Four Paws Stall :)

Everyone welcome, more hands the better xx

Linked to calendar - Jo

Directions
Travelling from RISCA to NEWPORT along CEFN ROAD (B4591):
At the roundabout just after the turning for RISCA LEISURE CENTRE on the B4591, take the second exit into ST JOHN'S CRESCENT. Continue along this road until you go over a small hump back bridge on bend. This bridge takes you over the A467. Immediately after the bridge turn SHARP RIGHT down a steep incline which leads you to the WELFARE GROUNDS.

Travelling from M4 Motorway (East or West bound) (J28):
Exit the M4 Motorway at JUNCTION 28 and take the A467 signposted for RISCA. At the next roundabout (after a short dual carriageway), take the A467 exit, again signposted for RISCA. Take the NEXT EXIT off the A467 which is the ROGERSTONE exit. At the slipway roundabout, take the SECOND EXIT, signposted 'Aluminium Works'. Follow this road past ROGERSTONE LIBRARY and just before the hump back bridge (which crosses back over the A467), opposite Dudley's, turn left down a steep incline which leads you to the WELFARE GROUNDS.

Travelling from RISCA to NEWPORT (A467):
Continue along the A467 past the roundabout which has the exit for MORRISONS Food Store. Take the NEXT EXIT, which is signposted for ROGERSTONE. At the slipway roundabout, take the LAST EXIT which leads you to a second roundabout. Take the SECOND EXIT, signposted 'Aluminium Works'. Follow this road past ROGERSTONE LIBRARY and just before the hump back bridge (which crosses back over the A467), opposite Dudley's, turn left down a steep incline which leads you to the WELFARE GROUNDS.    

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:03:43 AM by FrankieBeee »
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

proud new owners

Re: Greyhound Welfare Spring Fair - Sunday 25th April 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 20:55:50 PM »
perrie where abouts is this ......... we might be able to come and help

opps just noticed its in rogerstone  :redface:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 20:57:40 PM by proud new owners »

Offline Pez

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 20:59:54 PM »
 :rofl1: near Risca, you coming?

Im hoping we will have the new gezebo for this coz it rained last year and everything would get wet :(
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

proud new owners

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 21:02:20 PM »
yep we just googled it , we can deffinatly do this one ..... shall we do our teddy tombola there

Offline Pez

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 21:14:02 PM »
Yes that would be great, i think it would go down well there tombola is always a sell out at grayhound welfare shows :) x

Offline Matt

• www.matt&pezhotel.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 22:00:45 PM »
This one will be around very soon, It would be great to see anyone who fancies coming along to say Hi
I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn!

www.ani-pals.co.uk

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 22:51:33 PM »
I'm doing conservation work that day so won't be able to come am afraid

proud new owners

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 19:55:36 PM »
what time do you want us to get to this show perrie ?

teddies are tagged and ready to go  ;D

Offline Pez

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 19:58:27 PM »
Umm i will go find out  :hide: and get straight back to you x

Offline Pez

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 20:03:07 PM »
The show is 12 till 5pm so we will get there for 11am, so we have time to set up :) x

proud new owners

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 20:06:37 PM »
The show is 12 till 5pm so we will get there for 11am, so we have time to set up :) x

ok boss we will meet you there about that time   ;D

Julieann

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 20:09:21 PM »
Julie and Alan I have here 1 big ted donated by my daughter ... do you want me to give it to Matt and Perrie so's they can give it to you ? Up to you what you do with it ... use it to advetise the teddy stall, sell it, you choose  ;D

proud new owners

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 20:13:27 PM »
Julie and Alan I have here 1 big ted donated by my daughter ... do you want me to give it to Matt and Perrie so's they can give it to you ? Up to you what you do with it ... use it to advetise the teddy stall, sell it, you choose  ;D

ohh luvly julieann ........ yes please we would love to have it

Offline Pez

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 20:16:51 PM »

ok boss we will meet you there about that time   ;D

:rofl1: Good Good  :narnar:

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 18:50:12 PM »
I have a large toy dog and a large soft toy chick as well