Florence

Author Topic: LEO the gorgeous LAB heart of a LION  (Read 563 times)

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
LEO the gorgeous LAB heart of a LION
« on: August 17, 2016, 15:44:55 PM »
I have had a heart breaking phone call from Rosemary who adopted Leo the lab in August last year.

Poor Leo had been adopted twice before coming to us and his previous owner had passed away.  He had a serious eye problem and it could not be saved but he coped really well, as he had a heart of a LION.  He had not been well for a week and was on  antibiotics and today his condition deteriorated and he could no longer walk, so the sad decision was made to help him on his journey.  He was at home with all his family around and he ate his favorite food sausages.  Rosemary was very upset and could not speak most of the time she loved him so much, he was one special boy.

Run free at the bridge Leo all the Four Paws babies will be there to meet you   angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 16:07:18 PM by DizzyDogs »
Mad about dogs

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
Re: LEO the gorgeous LAB heart of a LION
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 16:05:13 PM »
Run free at the Bridge lovely Leo.  Julie got it spot on, you really did have the heart of a lion.

We only crossed paths for a short time but it was an absolute pleasure and everyone who met you loved you.  There's an extra bright star in the sky tonight xx
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 19:41:13 PM »
 :'( So sad to hear this news, Leo you were the most adorable gent & much loved by Rosemary, it's extra sad as you'd just found your very own sofa. Run free of illness at the Bridge with all your Four Paws buddies. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline lili57

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 20:23:06 PM »
Be happy baby. You know you are loved and your beautiful family will always have happy memories. We all know how awful it is to have to say goodbye to our loved ones. The pain is heart wrenching. I say I could never go through it again but each little four legged doggie sweethearts brings so much love. Run free little one.xx

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 17:49:06 PM »
aww so sad, run free Leo

Offline Jacky

• Fundraising
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 19:41:56 PM »
Oh no how very sad, run free gorgeous boy