Florence

Author Topic: Sainsbury's in Pontllanfraith Charity of the year.  (Read 567 times)

Offline shepherd lover

• Trustee - Chairman
  • Administrator
Sainsbury's in Pontllanfraith Charity of the year.
« on: July 20, 2016, 17:45:42 PM »
We're delighted to announce that following the successful votes from both Staff at the store and our loyal supporters we've been chosen as Sainsbury's in Pontllanfraith Charity of the year, We can't Thank everyone enough, As a small Charity that is run solely by Volunteers this is the 1st for us but an exciting opportunity to not only raise much needed funds but to raise the profile of the Charity so once again Many Thanks to you all, We'll look forward to sharing the dates & events of when we'll be in the store. Oh and if you shop there then there's no need to feel guilty about forgetting your bags as all the 5 pence bags fee's will come to us at the end of the year  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 17:49:06 PM by shepherd lover »
COULD YOU OPEN YOUR HEART & HOME UP BY FOSTERING? HELP US TO HELP MORE POUNDIES

Offline lili57

• Fundraising
Re: Sainsbury's in Pontllanfraith Charity of the year.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 18:07:32 PM »
Hi Kirsty my memory is stumped so will need to buy lots of plastic Sainsbury bags.xx

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 18:30:54 PM »
A HUGE THANK YOU Sainsbury's staff and customers you have help save so many dogs  :) :) :) :) :)
Mad about dogs

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 09:25:22 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)Fantastic news Kirsty, many,many thanks to all who has supported us in this venture, I live quite close to Sainsbury's so can help in any way I can :)xx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Suzette

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 19:39:26 PM »
Well done. I used to shop there when living in Oakdale