Author Topic: Macey the gorgeous Rottie girl x  (Read 334 times)

Offline DougieDog

• Fosterers
Macey the gorgeous Rottie girl x
« on: July 14, 2016, 09:11:57 AM »
Macey was a lovely girl who was rehomed straight from kennels in November 2014. She went with a couple who totally adored her to live by the sea in Pembrokeshire.  I recently found out that very sadly in April this year she had to be helped over the Rainbow Bridge.  I have had this email from the owners forwarded to me:

10th April 2016.
Our darling girl Macey was put to sleep here at home last night by our vet.  She was fine yesterday and gave no indication that she was unwell but during the evening she became distressed and unable to move properly.  The vet came here and gave her some medication but her condition deteriorated and we called the vet back who decided that nothing more could be done for her.  We think she may have had a stroke, or possibly a tumour.  Nick and I are both so shocked and feel very sad that we were only able to share her life for such a short time, but we were her whole world and she was ours.

Run free beautiful girl xx

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
Re: Macey the gorgeous Rottie girl x
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 09:49:50 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( I'm soooo sorry to hear this, Macey was a very lucky girl to have found you & had an amazing life even if just for an all too short a time, she passed knowing how much she was loved. Please take comfort in the wonderful memories you have built up with her. Hugs for you all who knew & loved Macey.xxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline kempy12

• Adoption Co-Ordinator
  • Fosterers
  • Lexie and Jasper ♥
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 09:58:18 AM »
How sad, but theres comfort in the fact that Macey knew such fantastic love for the time she was with her wonderful family. Run free at the bridge lovely girl. x
2011 - 2015  We re-homed 68 dogs!  05/03/2016  Teddy 21/08/2016 Pumba

♥Sleep tight; Pursil Cat 03|12|12 - Simpkin cat 31|10|12 - Tommy Thumb 13|12|11

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 11:11:03 AM »
What a shock poor Macey and family  angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif
Mad about dogs

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 11:44:43 AM »
How sad but wonderful she had a brilliant life - run free Macey xx

Offline Suzette

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 09:26:14 AM »
So sorry to hear this sad news. It's absolutely devastating to lose an animal and the empty feeling is so painful. Gradually the happy memories will replace the sadness.