Author Topic: Bella our little blonde diva  (Read 577 times)

Offline Suzette

Bella our little blonde diva
« on: June 14, 2016, 16:28:22 PM »
2 and a half weeks ago we lost Jess. Today she was reunited with her daughter Bella aged nearly 15. We are feeling so sad in our empty home. We have had dogs in our life for the past 23 years and it feels so strange now to have none. Run free at the Bridge Bella with your mum, Amber , Henry and Zac plus all your doggie friends you made over the years.Bella was a people pleaser. Not a shred of nastiness in her ,although she left all the fostering tasks to Jess.xx

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
Re: Bella our little blonde diva
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 16:40:59 PM »
So sad to here this sue, it must be so hard loosing 2 in such a short period of time.  Run free Bella, Jess will be waiting for you  angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif
Mad about dogs

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 17:05:31 PM »

Oh Sue, I'm so sorry to hear about Bella.

Run free with your mum beautiful girl.  Lots of love to your humans too xx
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 20:14:40 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Aw Sue this is heartbreaking news, your home & your hearts must feel oh so empty now, when we lost Oscar & Benjy recently was bad enough but we still have Ruby & Ben, maybe, just maybe, in time you may feel like taking in another doglet, I hope you do as you'd give that dog the best home ever. All my love & hugs to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 21:49:48 PM »
awww so sorry to hear this news - run free little ones xx

Offline Suzette

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 10:28:38 AM »
Thank you for all your kind words. It really does help from people who really understand this pain  angel.gif

Offline lili57

• Fundraising
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 18:01:24 PM »
When we say goodbye to our beloved babies a part of our heart goes with them. So painful but hopefully in time you will remember the wonderful times spent together and love from your baby is never to be forgotten. If we didn't love so much we wouldn't hurt so much. We are the lucky ones to have the unconditional love given to us by them.My beautiful Josh and Jacko are forever in my heart and I take comfort that they are playing happily in Rainbow Bridge. Although truthfully Jacko found Josh a bit of a pain in the a*** at times as he was a full on puppy and Jacko was a sedate older boy.Lilian.x

Offline jetty

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 18:55:49 PM »
Awww Sue so sorry to hear this news so quick after losing jess. :'(.sending big hugs to you and Tony. I used to smile when I saw you walking up the road with them,little amber toddling behind.xx