Florence

Author Topic: Random Musings - No 5  (Read 36947 times)

Offline Bunter

Random Musings - No 5
« on: November 20, 2009, 20:44:05 PM »
Time for a new one I think .......

Offline emilyjw

Re: Random Musings - No 5
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 20:47:37 PM »
Can i have a new wardrobe please  :wave:
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Symdaddy

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 21:06:34 PM »

Whoa!  Was that the moderator lady?

Offline Bunter

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 21:10:41 PM »

Whoa!  Was that the moderator lady?
:rage: You are skating on thin ice young man  :nono:

:P  :rofl:

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 22:29:23 PM »
Julieann - good luck with the MRI hope you're driving soon  :hug:
A house without either a cat or a dog is too clean and quiet.

Julieann

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 22:51:37 PM »
Julieann - good luck with the MRI hope you're driving soon  :hug:
ty it's been a very frustrating wait - driving and then having to depend on mum or dad again  :( mind you will have to learn how to drive an auotomatic  now  ;D

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 23:15:28 PM »
Peppa's dreaming  :luv: Just had a series of little ruffs and a grrr  :wasntme:

Symdaddy

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 11:35:39 AM »
OH NO!!!!

It's Em!!!

Julieann

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
 :weeping: :weeping: It was just a 10 min check to see if I still needed the MRI  :weeping: :weeping: :( Now another wait  :cryblow:

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »
That is sooooooooo frustrating  :pathead:, hang on in there  :hug: :wave:
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline emilyjw

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 14:18:53 PM »
:weeping: :weeping: It was just a 10 min check to see if I still needed the MRI  :weeping: :weeping: :( Now another wait  :cryblow:

oh no, how frustrating.....

you better run george!
Brackeny Boo, a boo of little brain...

Offline AnnaW

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 14:57:31 PM »
You must be so frustrated Julieann. I hope you're not waiting too long. Is this in relation to your broken finger or am I getting mixed up with someone else?

I'm really proud of myself. I managed to get myself, the monsters, a suitcase, large and medium crates with bedding, a stairgate, an overflowing box of dog stuff, and my walking kit in a little 3 door 106! Although it did take 2 hrs to pack. The dogs were quite happy, I managed to get it all in without using the boot! I then queued all the way up to Lincs  :weeping: for 5.5hrs (dogs less impressed at this). People really need to learn not to crash in bad weather! I have sat for at least 30 mins in a queue every single day this week! :rant:

Also really proud of the dogs, Jack (my parents GSD) has been to a behaviourist who has dealt with him being 'the weak link in the pack'  ( :crazy: ) so mine no longer pick on him. The change is increadable. He's relaxed (most of the time) and will even come up for fuss when mine are there now and both mine keep trying to play with him rather than growling at him. He wants to play and izzy keeps bowing at him and pawing at him but they don't seem to know what to do next. It's actually very sweet to watch. I think we're getting there with them now - what a relief!

Penny, the coats are equafleece. They're very well recommended on dogpages www.equafleece.co.uk They are not the cheepest on the market £28 for a 24" (priced by size) but I am so pleased with them. My biggest concern was overheating but they're fully breathable and they haven't seemed too hot at all. They are lovely and soft and tbh I'm actualy quite jealous of them when we go out!

I love my dogs more than chocolate!

Julieann

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 16:25:02 PM »
wrong person re the finger  ;D
Well done to the dogs for surviving the boredom.  :clap:

The day I have had is abysmal  :curse: My tv in the kitchen stopped working last night, went down to one thin line  ::) son says no chance of repairing it, buy a new one or put it on my christmas list. Then I washed out my chip pan and went online to order a new filter and sealing band, not a problem in todays web friendly times thinks I  :thinkin: I'm now  :crazy: with frustration. I have a Hinari deep fryer and found out they'd been bought out by Alba. Everywhere I looked there were no further details because they have a parent company which also covers Grundig and a few others. Went to their website couldn't find Alba or Hinari anywhere.
I think the visit to the hospital this morning was the icing on my cake - or it t'was the 3rd thing and I'm safe now  ;D

Offline Peppa

• Fundraising
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 17:43:48 PM »
Oh Julieann you poor thing  :hug:
Just taken Peppa out in the dusk. Couldn't see where the ball went but Peppa could  :woohoo:
All I could see were the red flashing lights from her LED collar when she went further than 10' away  :rofl:

Offline lilypop

• Queen Lily ♥
    • www.tanglesdogsalon.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 17:44:52 PM »
wrong person re the finger  ;D
Well done to the dogs for surviving the boredom.  :clap:

The day I have had is abysmal  :curse: My tv in the kitchen stopped working last night, went down to one thin line  ::) son says no chance of repairing it, buy a new one or put it on my christmas list. Then I washed out my chip pan and went online to order a new filter and sealing band, not a problem in todays web friendly times thinks I  :thinkin: I'm now  :crazy: with frustration. I have a Hinari deep fryer and found out they'd been bought out by Alba. Everywhere I looked there were no further details because they have a parent company which also covers Grundig and a few others. Went to their website couldn't find Alba or Hinari anywhere.
I think the visit to the hospital this morning was the icing on my cake - or it t'was the 3rd thing and I'm safe now  ;D

Hope tomorrow is better for you  :hug:
~Val~      

Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole

www.tanglesdogsalon.co.uk