Author Topic: Lovely donation from Newbridge School  (Read 508 times)

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
Lovely donation from Newbridge School
« on: February 01, 2016, 14:37:05 PM »
 :) :) :) :) I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Newbridge School Teachers & pupils for all they have "gathered" for us, I've just picked up the donation of food/ leads/ harnesses & blankets, Helen (Tommy on the forum & one of the teachers) pm'd me to say about the donation, the school does this every year as Four Paws are their chosen charity, there's a hoooge board with Four Paws all over it with dogs pictures & a few of them were adopted from Four Paws, Helen adopted Chance the merle collie from us in 2010. xxxxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
Re: Lovely donation from Newbridge School
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 15:37:25 PM »
A huge thank you to all the pupils and teachers of NEWBRIDGE SCHOOL  all the dogs will be very pleased  thank you for thinking of FOUR PAWS
Mad about dogs

Offline stella1

• Fosterers
  • Dylan dog
    • Woodwasp.co.uk
Re: Lovely donation from Newbridge School
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 19:54:52 PM »
Well done to Helen and to all the children and teachers at Newbridge School. The dogs will really appreciate it!  :)
“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”—Dean Koontz