Author Topic: Jodie  (Read 24584 times)

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
Re: Jodie
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 19:57:11 PM »
 :grouphug: - lovely to have such happy memories - im sure she is watching over you x

love our poundies

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 20:38:56 PM »
thanks all ........... we know we're blessed with our 2 new girls but Jodie will stay in our hearts forever  :inlove:

this is why we started her memorial page so her life is remembered by doing something good for other dogs that have not been loved and cared for like my Jodie was  :luv:

sandy paws ....... sorry to hear about your loss of penny too . they really do take a piece of our hearts with them when they go don't they  :luv:

Offline Ellie

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 21:02:38 PM »
Huge hugs to you, I have just bawled my eyes out reading about such a special girl

love our poundies

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2011, 07:19:47 AM »
today thurs 1st Dec ......... we have great pleasure in opening a mini christmas auction in memory of our darling jodie

details can be found here ..... http://forum.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk/index.php?board=248.0

Jodie we still miss you poppet and always will  :inlove:

happy christmas darling love you always  :luv: mummy & daddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Ladysteph

• Fosterers
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 18:09:27 PM »
OK i've just read through this and balled my eyes out like a little baby. I will first say thank you for your lovely donations to four pawn and then a thank you from me for reminding me that gone never means forgotten. My girl Pippa went over the rainbow bridge christmas before last and my life has been empty without her. She is why i'm coming back to fostering now i have a nice big settled home. You've reminded me why four paws and all thats done through four paws is so important, not just for the users with four paws but us 2 leggers aswell. Thank you.
You're jelous because the voices are only talking to me.

My partner needs glasses - he still doesn't see things my way.