Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
Re: Jodie
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 19:19:15 PM »
Thank you both so much. Jodie looks like a lovely girl  :grouphug:

love our poundies

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 07:26:54 AM »
payment made for £65 towards the last catering item a BBQ in memory of our beloved jodie ( paid via just giving )

can we also thank jean and keith who donated £35 to make the total up to £100

Simon ....... go and buy the  new super duper BBQ for the show ....... happy munching everyone  ;D

luv julie and alan xxx
Grace and Lola xxx

Offline pebs

• Fundraising
  • Owain and Liquie :)
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 07:30:31 AM »
Julie and alan a big thank u to u both. x  and of course Jean and Keith x
Four Paws prince Liquorice and princess buffy and bridge baby Tess xx

"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why."

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 08:39:13 AM »
Thank you all - thats a fantastic donation and one that will bring in even more funds  :bowdown:

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 08:44:42 AM »

Thank you all very much  :bowdown:
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline billybopanddiesel

• My baby Diesel.
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 08:51:15 AM »
What a lovely gesture by you all. :bowdown: :clap:
2 kids, 2 labradors, 2 kittens, 4 bunnies + fosters = 1 happy household.

Offline Pez

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 12:12:19 PM »
Thanks really kind of you  :grouphug:
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

love our poundies

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 17:39:07 PM »
hello sweetheart

I hope you are safe and know just how much we still miss you  :'(

It was 3 years ago today that we had to let you leave us ........... we didn't want you to go but your time with us had to come to an end .

if only we could have saved some of that precious time for a rainy day , I wouldn't care if it rained everyday  :luv:
but time waits for no one and so we go on with memories of you locked in our hearts forever

Jodie was one of those little dogs that is one in a million , we have never owned a dog like her before , she was a dream dog to own , such a very good girl and not a nasty bone in her body

I remember how tiny she was when we first brought her home ..... she was the last puppy in a litter that was not wanted , so of course we just had to rescue her

she was a puppy from heaven , no destruction at all , toilet trained in 2 days  :clap: and was so eager to please you every day

and so the years past and she grew into a loyal lovely old Lady age 13 ..... this was to be her last picture as we finally helped her to end her suffering from cancer on November 3rd 2008

R I P my angel

love always mummy and daddy x x x x

Offline billybopanddiesel

• My baby Diesel.
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 18:44:14 PM »
Big Big hugs to you both, as you remember your precious girl. Jodie looks and sounds like a beautiful girl, and will no doubt be thinking of you still, as she runs over at Rainbow Bridge. :grouphug:
2 kids, 2 labradors, 2 kittens, 4 bunnies + fosters = 1 happy household.

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 18:50:29 PM »
I thoughts are with you and a big  :grouphug:  time to remembers all the precious times you had together  :hug:
Mad about dogs

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 21:03:40 PM »
BIG  :grouphug:for you both as you remember your very special girl xx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Collie Addict

• The Pack
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 22:02:54 PM »
Happy memories on a sad day..... :grouphug:
A Collie a day helps you work, rest & play.......    Wiccaweys 2010

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Offline Sandy-Paws

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 22:54:14 PM »
I am sat here crying my eyes out as you could be talking about our beloved Penny who passed away in April, she too had cancer and we did the last kind thing we could for her and ended her suffering. Everything you say about your darling girl mirrors ours so well, she too took 2 days to get clean, she had a beautiful disposition and never hurt anyone/anything. She was a tiny puppy from the RSPCA and was unwanted .She broke our hearts the day she left us and we are still trying to mend them. She was almost 11 yrs. Not a week has gone by when we haven't cried.
We have a gorgeous four paws boy called Toby now, and although he will never replace our little angel, he is making his own mark in our lives. We are blessed to have him.
I think you are a remarkable couple and wish you many years of happiness with your litlle darlings.  :grouphug:
Lord Tobias of the Emerald Isle :)
Bridge babies Scamp, Jazz, and Penny from heaven.xxx

Offline Pez

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 08:17:32 AM »
Big hugs, love you to you both xx
''He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion''

Offline Debby

• Ffion x
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2011, 19:41:05 PM »
 :hug: Aww Julie, she was a stunning puppy and every bit as beautiful in her golden years  :inlove:..... She was a lucky girl to have shared her life with both of you, and is obviously so loved...... I feel your pain  :hug:
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice!