Author Topic: No. 40 Random bits & bobs for Autumn  (Read 15970 times)

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
No. 40 Random bits & bobs for Autumn
« on: September 06, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »
I really love this LOL

Offline jellitot

• Fosterers
Re: No. 40 Random bits & bobs for Autumn
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 09:19:41 AM »
Its definately you penny  ;)  ;D
Foster Team Deli! (Eli and Dean)

Faithful servants to Dexter dog and Bueno lady Hamster.

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 09:37:20 AM »
I have 2 snoring next to me at the moment who have been norty since I got up at 6

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 09:46:41 AM »
I have 2 snoring next to me at the moment who have been norty since I got up at 6

6 AM  :o.......... that's the middle of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I am NOT a morning person, I have a job getting up at 9.30 to feed Ruby/give Insulin ::) but that mug put a big smile on my face :)
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 10:12:16 AM »

Sounds like here Pen.  Anya decided 5.45 was time for some company - she's no respect for weekends.  I went downstairs gave her something to eat and let her out for a wee then she promptly went back to sleep!!!   At least that meant I could go back to bed until a more reasonable time.

Any tips on getting dogs to sleep longer very welcome!!!
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 10:56:13 AM »
To be honest have been having lovely long sleeps since Stella went into kennels (and the house is stress free at the moment), and I know when she comes back it'll be back to 5 am breakfasts again (ignoring Stella isn't an option - you can try for hours and she won't let up and then she winds the others up as she really has no concept of time).

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »
I think my dogs know the number 1 rule............ don't wake Mamma & I'm sure they make sure the fosters know it too. ;)
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 22:16:35 PM »
I think my dogs know the number 1 rule............ don't wake Mamma & I'm sure they make sure the fosters know it too. ;)

Mine think its a rule to be broken despite my grumpiness when they do - they think its a risk worth taking so now I use the course of least resistance - stagger to food bin, drop food in relevant bowls, let everyone out then back in, then stagger back to bed/sofa until Ollie's insulin alarm is due (even though little sod missed it today as he went and hid)

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 10:44:30 AM »
One to watch tonight - I think Tracey's on it as well

Mondays 7.30pm BBC1 Wales (available on cable/sky & iplayer if out of region)

Barking Mad: The Welsh Dog Spa is a new three-part series for BBC Wales that follows life at Mucky Pups, owner Leanne Couch and the rest of the Couch family. Will Wales's first 'doggy dating' night go ahead before the imminent arrival of the fifth new addition to the Couch clan?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b069g51g
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:47:01 AM by FrankieBeee »

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 08:39:12 AM »
Well the 2 hoolies are back - Stella couldn't really contain herself, I think she was going to burst with excitement (I could hardly put her lead on as she was wiggling too much and body slamming me) - Wilf was really happy too and kept making his funny noises. Was lovely to see when they met up back with the other 2 as well as there was much overexcitement too and true to form Wilf wanted some food - even though David had fed them already LOL and this morning well they must've been fed too well in kennels as Wilf was demanding he had wet food then as well (like hell he was going to get it though) but while he was shouting at me Lady began nicking his dry food.

Chaos has resumed. David did say they were a delight in kennels - I can imagine Wilf is the same wherever he is

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 16:28:14 PM »
 :) :) :) :)I'm so glad "normal" service has been resumed & the gang has been re-united, I bet it was bedlam  for a while ;). xxxxxxxx

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2015, 16:53:25 PM »
Back to no sleep now Pen
Mad about dogs

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2015, 21:34:17 PM »
Back to no sleep now Pen

Yep the holiday is over LOL - Stella's name is wearing out at the moment - Boz is funny though as he has changed a little and more mummy's 'little boy' rather than following Stella's lead all the time - not sure how long that will last but its nice, well apart from when he was trying to be a really good boy and saw it was probably his turn to go in the bath while I was towelling Stella down and he jumped straight in the bath and sent my mobile flying into a few inches of water - ooops (thank goodness its waterproof, but to be on the safe side its sitting in a container with dry uncooked rice in it)

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2015, 10:48:11 AM »
 :) Mmmmmmmmmmm yep normality reigns again ::), nice trick that putting a wet phone in rice :)

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2015, 22:05:20 PM »
I learnt that off some crime drama LOL