Author Topic: A must for you and your dog.  (Read 531 times)

Offline Sandys mum

A must for you and your dog.
« on: June 09, 2015, 19:16:14 PM »
Just had a wonderful afternoon at Jacksons Bay on Barry Island. it's dog friendly all year and so peaceful. Sandy loved it. We went into Barry Islands main beach and found a VERY dog friendly cafe called K9+1. They have only been open 5 weeks. There are water bowl and dog beds by each table so your  little one doesn't have to lie on the floor.  Everything is dog themed, from wallpaper, mugs, milk jugs just about everything. 
They also have delicious home made cakes.
We will def be going back to both Jacksons bay and this lovely little cafe with very friendly staff.  Thought i'd pass this on. I'm always on the lookout for places to go with my beautiful girl.

Offline stella1

• Fosterers
  • Dylan dog
    • Woodwasp.co.uk
Re: A must for you and your dog.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 21:18:19 PM »
That sounds fantastic! Can't wait to visit.  :)
“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”—Dean Koontz

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 06:10:53 AM »

What a great idea, that sounds great  :)  Wish I was nearer!
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 09:35:36 AM »
 :) Gosh I haven't been there since I was a child (must have been impressed  ;)), I bet the dogs (except Benjy as he hates sand :o) would love a trip down there, we go to Barry now & then (haven't been for ages), there used to be a lovely dog friendly cafe on the front, maybe these people have taken it over.
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.