Florence

Author Topic: Back in the fold !  (Read 762 times)

Offline Suzette

Back in the fold !
« on: June 03, 2015, 10:28:02 AM »
Hi everyone, Sue here ( Suzette ). After moving from Wales 2 years ago back to Hampshire I've had lots of problems 're registering. Big thank you to Fran for sorting me out ( nothing new ).
While in Wales I fostered some lovely dogs particularly my gorgeous Zac who sadly went to the Bridge on 28th May. He had a great life in Cornwall.
It was my birthday on 26th and then on 28th we let th e Bridge have our special girl Amber who we rescued in Wales. We had Amber for 3 years and she was such a trusting amazing girl. We miss her so much. Jess and Bella are still with us though.
I often think of you all and the sessions I did with Maggie in PAH  Blackwood.

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
Re: Back in the fold !
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »

Yayyyyy Sue, so pleased it worked.  It's good to see you back xx
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 11:33:01 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Well helllllooooo Sue, I often think of you too & our "jaunts" at PAH, I'm disabled now due to damage to my spine & haven't done PAH for about a year except for 2 little stints at Christmas with Linda.
I'm glad it's all worked out for you but sooo sad that Zac & Amber has gone to the Bridge, I bet that Jess & Bella fills your life & helps fill the gap.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 11:43:58 AM »
Welcome back sue glad everything is working out back in Hampshire.  Sorry to here about Amber and your foster Zac.

We are thinking of oiling Maggie to keep her going
Mad about dogs

Offline Suzette

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 13:36:44 PM »
Thank you all, it's good to be back. So sorry to read you are less able Maggie, your personality and kindness will never disappear though. As DizzyDogs said some good oiling may help !

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 13:40:50 PM »

We are thinking of oiling Maggie to keep her going
[/quote]

Paul & I were just talking about MaggieMay & I fort you meant her ::), yep, some "3 in one " would do nicely.xxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.