Florence

Author Topic: Hello from Daisy's New Mum  (Read 879 times)

Offline Daisysmum

Hello from Daisy's New Mum
« on: May 17, 2015, 01:25:26 AM »
Just wanted to say that Daisy has settled really well. Her relationship with Alfie our cat is a work in progress, she barks like a crazy girl at him! We are enrolled in boot camp together, we start training classes at the beginning of June. Daisy is adorable, we live her to bits.

Offline kempy12

• Adoption Co-Ordinator
  • Fosterers
  • Lexie and Jasper ♥
Re: Hello from Daisy's New Mum
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 07:29:04 AM »
Hi Catherine, lovely to hear how well Daisy is doing, poor Alfie! The training Classes will be good can't wait to hear how you all get on!x
2011 - 2015  We re-homed 68 dogs!  05/03/2016  Teddy 21/08/2016 Pumba

♥Sleep tight; Pursil Cat 03|12|12 - Simpkin cat 31|10|12 - Tommy Thumb 13|12|11

Offline Dianne

• Neutering Administrator
  • Pip and Maggie May
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »
Hi Catherine, after meeting Alfie I expected him to stick up for himself  :winktongue: lol, he is a big lad  :) :) great to hear Daisy is settling well :)
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »
 :) This is what we love to hear, enjoy your new life with your new family & hopefully you'll realise that Alfie is ok as a friend ;) :-*
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Daisysmum

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 22:39:23 PM »
Alfie bless him is a woos. I'm sure Daisy barks because she is nervous, the thinking being if I act like in a big girl they won't notice I'm soos tiny. We took her to Tredegar House for a run yesterday, she was fine with all the dogs we met along the way both big and small, but half way round she decided to jump up on Clives lap and continued the walk on the wheelchair! Today a bit more progress with Alfie they slept in their beds this afternoon just a few feet apart, so we are getting there sooner than I thought. We are back to the vet on Wednesday just to check that the little infection in her ear has cleared up, she has been so good to let me put the drops in and clean it, the doggy treats probably have helped!
We will check back in soon with more Daisy news

Offline Dianne

• Neutering Administrator
  • Pip and Maggie May
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 05:42:08 AM »
Looking forward to photos of Daisy in her new home......hopefully cwtched up with Alfie lol  :)
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"

Offline Daisysmum

More Daisy News
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »
We have been back to the vet and all is well with her ear, no need to go back until August for her boosters. We are amazed at how well she has settled in, we cannot imagine life without our  Daisydo. Her relationship with Alfie is coming along ok, it's all a game to Daisy, and a quick hiss from Alfie puts her in her place when he's had enough of being chased around the house lol. She is an amazing little guard dog, nobody can come near the house without the Daisy warning. I will post some photographs when I can figure out how to resize !

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 09:45:54 AM »
 :) Glad to hear your poorly ear is all better, I haven't got a door bell/knocker as with the Yorkies there's no need ;)xxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.