Florence

Author Topic: Our Precious Princess Lucy  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Judy

Re: Our Precious Princess Lucy
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 16:53:33 PM »
That's lovely Maggie  :)
Beautiful, barmy Betsy, always full of fun!
Poppy cat & Tilly cat, living the dream :)
Maddy, always loved, never forgotten x

Offline Suzette

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 17:51:07 PM »
Have just been catching up with things Maggie and was so sad to read your news about little Lucy. What lovely and well deserved tributes to you all especially Lucy. I have wonderful memories of you both when we did PAH in Blackwood. Lucy wearing her special outfits always stole the show. Run free Lucy you did so much nurturing your FP brothers and sisters to settle into their new lives and homes  angel.gif

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 19:28:54 PM »
 :) Yep she loved "working" at P@H & all the attention she had, it was only towards the end that after about 3 hours she'd had enough......... not bad for someone knocking on 20yrs old eh? :-*
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 20:27:15 PM »
Maggie, I am so sorry we missed this. Loads of love from all of us, Tiger particularly loved Lucy, and especially when she wore her pink dress. Big love and smooches xxx
Jewellery maker, Wife, Mum, Dog Fosterer, Accident Prone.

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 21:31:08 PM »
Here's a photo we've just found of Lucy fund raising at PAH Blackwood October 2013.
We still miss her. angel.gif :-*

Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Skye

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2015, 03:16:52 AM »
Beautiful little Sweetheart with all her angel friends  angel.gif :luv:

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2015, 07:39:14 AM »
She helped rise a lot of money for us everyone loved her she was sooo cute Maggie
Mad about dogs

Offline Suzette

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2015, 13:48:23 PM »
That's just how I remember her Maggie  angel.gif

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2016, 18:47:20 PM »
:) Well, it looks like Lucy came on holiday with us down the Gower in the campervan, I sent up a thought to ask her if she was coming with us & if she could let us know she had arrived safely, Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am one of the lights came on, it has never worked & still doesn't, I felt Lucy so close I felt extremely emotional & burst into tears............. then laughed as I felt she had done the most norty trick & broke "Rule number one"......... never disturb Mamma when she's sleeping  angel.gif :-*

We were away in the camper a few weeks ago & guess what happened at 3am............... Lucy put the light on again................ it still doesn't work ::).

Offline Suzette

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2016, 09:26:24 AM »
Must give you all a lot of comfort Maggie  angel.gif

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2016, 09:29:48 AM »
Hiya Sue, yep, to happen twice is quite mind blowing angel.gif.
I hope all is well with you all.xxxxxxxx

Offline Suzette

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2016, 09:35:11 AM »
Yes we're all ok thanks Maggie. Getting used to Henry's funny ways! He is gradually barking less at other dogs but has made a few new friends who he is fine with so that's encouraging. Hope you are all ok. Our granddaughter has started her groomer's course and works in a groomer's in Bargoed now.xxxx

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2016, 09:54:17 AM »
I bet having Henry fills your life in many ways  ;), I luv the ones who's a "bit quirky" ;).
Wish your granddaughter good luck on her course........ if you were nearer you could have a freebie ;).xxxxxxx