Author Topic: Our Precious Princess Lucy  (Read 4642 times)

Offline Skye

Re: Our Precious Princess Lucy
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 07:34:20 AM »
I cannot add any more words that have already been said, losing a much loved companion is such a loss but I truly believe that they NEVER leave you xxx

Offline Jasmine

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 07:45:06 AM »
So sorry Maggie and family , Lucy will be with u always xx

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 09:43:30 AM »
As a Spiritualist I know she's in the most wonderful place having all the healing & help adjusting she'll need, I sense her around & I hope she'll give us a little sign that she arrived safely, 4 years ago  (almost to the day) Spirit told me she was coming & 2 weeks later she arrived on the 24th & just new she wasn't going anywhere & adopted her on the 26th. Just 2 weeks ago Spirit told me that there would be 1 in- 1 out.
Lucy raised loads of money for Four Paws at Meet & Greets just by looking cute in 1 of the many dresses she had for fundraising & won 12 rosettes at shows in the veteran group. :-*
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Judy

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 12:25:14 PM »
That's lovely Maggie  :).
 I can't remember if I told you, but on the day Maddy died the lovely vet receptionist brought me a beautiful orchid plant, I referred to it as Maddy's orchid. The flowers eventually died off, but I kept it in the hope that it would bloom again, it didn't appear to be going to, but I couldn't bear to part with it. A year later, exactly to the day Maddy died, I got up & there in the kitchen was the most beautiful, purple flower on the plant, I knew there & then that Maddy was still with us somewhere  :) You'll get your sign that Lucy is safe & happy I'm sure of that. xxxx
Beautiful, barmy Betsy, always full of fun!
Poppy cat & Tilly cat, living the dream :)
Maddy, always loved, never forgotten x

Offline MadCass&Bob

• Fundraising
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 13:56:58 PM »
oh Maggie I am so so sorry to hear this. Lucy was always the star attraction at PAH and helped raise so much money. Everyone loved her - with her little tongue hanging out! She had an amazing four years with you! Thinking of you xxxxx

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 15:31:45 PM »
 :)Wow Judy that's amazing......... just like Maddy, it would be lovely to have some sign  angel.gif.
Thank you everyone for your messages, the little space behind the kitchen door where here hidey hole was is glaringly empty now :'(
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Dizzy

• Fosterers
  • Dizzy Rascal x
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 19:41:02 PM »
Oh Maggie, I am so sorry to hear this. She was so, so lucky to have you - no one could have loved her more xx Run free Lucy xx
“Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 13:53:45 PM »
So so sorry Maggie {hugs} she's now running around at Rainbow Bridge letting everyone know she's Princess Lucy xx

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 07:44:56 AM »
Managed to add some piccies of lovely Lucy on the first post. (At last)! :)

Offline Judy

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2015, 07:56:54 AM »
What a beautiful dog she was Maggie  :) & she is smiling in that first picture!!! xxx
Beautiful, barmy Betsy, always full of fun!
Poppy cat & Tilly cat, living the dream :)
Maddy, always loved, never forgotten x

Offline Dianne

• Neutering Administrator
  • Pip and Maggie May
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2015, 08:17:02 AM »
She was a little beauty Maggie :luv: both photos made me smile :)
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2015, 21:33:38 PM »
 :) Well, it looks like Lucy came on holiday with us down the Gower in the campervan, I sent up a thought to ask her if she was coming with us & if she could let us know she had arrived safely, Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am one of the lights came on, it has never worked & still doesn't, I felt Lucy so close I felt extremely emotional & burst into tears............. then laughed as I felt she had done the most norty trick & broke "Rule number one"......... never disturb Mamma when she's sleeping  angel.gif :-*

Offline DougieDog

• Fosterers
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2015, 21:36:37 PM »
Bless her, she will always be there with you, especially if you ask or need her xxx

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »
She obviously thought they are not going in the camper with out me, as she loved going on holiday.
Mad about dogs

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2015, 08:39:27 AM »

Ahhhh Maggie, I'm so glad she gave you a sign that she was OK  :)
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie