Author Topic: 2 x medium crates!  (Read 950 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Fosterers
  • Dizzy Rascal x
2 x medium crates!
« on: April 06, 2015, 16:13:03 PM »
I've got two medium crates here, that have been sat in storage for ages not getting used if anyone would like them.

One belongs to Four Paws, so is free to any foster carer that needs it as long as they can collect from Tredegar (might be able to meet somewhere local depending on the day). It's similar to this one from Pets at Home (in a medium size) - http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/dog/dog-crates-and-carriers/dog-crates/double-door-crate

The other was given to us by Matt's Mum so if anyone would like it in exchange for a donation of their choice to Four Paws, they're welcome to it. It's in pretty good condition, only used once or twice. Again, ideally it would need to be collected from Tredegar but may be able to arrange to meet somewhere local if Matt isn't working. Similar to this one from Pet at Home (medium) but this one doesn't have the black plastic tray so you would need to put your own soft bed in the bottom -
http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/dog/dog-crates-and-carriers/dog-crates/black-epoxy-coated-dog-crate

“Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Offline Dizzy

• Fosterers
  • Dizzy Rascal x
Re: 2 x medium crates!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 15:06:33 PM »
Just bumping this up as I can't store these much longer. If anyone would like one, just let me know ☺️
“Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Offline shepherd lover

• Trustee - Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 15:35:53 PM »

If no one takes these Em we can take them and place them in the lock up ready for any carers that need them.
COULD YOU OPEN YOUR HEART & HOME UP BY FOSTERING? HELP US TO HELP MORE POUNDIES

Offline Dizzy

• Fosterers
  • Dizzy Rascal x
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 15:52:02 PM »
That would be fab Kirsty - I'm sure someone can put them to better use than sat at the back of a cupboard! x

Offline stella1

• Fosterers
  • Dylan dog
    • Woodwasp.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 17:44:46 PM »
Kirsty, we also have a crate that someone gave us when they knew we were fostering. We haven't used it so far so we're more than happy to add it to the ones in the lock up if you like.
“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”—Dean Koontz