Author Topic: Becky Llasa Apso  (Read 728 times)

Offline Hettybet

Becky Llasa Apso
« on: March 26, 2015, 15:59:41 PM »
It's a year today Becky the lovely Llasa Apso came home with me and my border terrier Hetty so I thought you'd like an update, especially Maggie as she was her wonderful foster mum.
An eventful year for Becky as she's learnt to enjoy the garden, explore on lovely walks and enjoy holidays in pet friendly inns and a caravan holiday. She goes with Hetty to the groomer and loves being pampered there. Still a little timid but gaining in confidence all the time. She did have a hiccup with a dislocated knee after an awkward run in from the garden, needing xrays, complete rest and lots of tlc. Saw the vet on Monday for Becky's booster jabs and she confirmed her knee is fine now.

Sorry, i've tried to attach a photo but I can't seem to do it.

Offline Dianne

• Neutering Administrator
  • Pip and Maggie May
Re: Becky Llasa Apso
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 16:13:17 PM »
Happy 1st gotcha day Becky  :)
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 16:33:56 PM »
Lovely update glad things are going so well, Happy 1st Gotchaday Becky
Mad about dogs

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 18:50:27 PM »
 :) :) :) :) Happy 1st Gotcha Day Becky,thank you sooo much for the update, I'm really glad to hear how well this scrummy girl is doing & glad that her knee is all better now, please give her big hugs & kisses from us :-* :-*
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Hettybet

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 22:24:03 PM »
Thanks all and I sure will Maggie. Becky's a real darling and she's had a lovely day with some extra special treats xxx