Florence

Author Topic: Just to say Hi!  (Read 846 times)

Offline DougieDog

• Fosterers
Just to say Hi!
« on: September 06, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »
Hello all.
We have just started fostering this week and have the lovely Rouben staying with us.  We live in Caldicot, myself, Hubby, my daughter Rhiannon 16,  my son Huw 13 and Dougal the Labx who will be 5 in November.  We sadly had to have our other dog Dylan put down earlier this year.  As he was a rescue dog who had given us so much happiness we thought that fostering would be a way to pay some of that happiness forward to other dogs.
I am somewhat of a technophobe and seem to be having problems loading photos onto the thread due to file size (?) but I have set up a Facebook page called 'Lloydies Furry Lodgers' and will put pics etc on there.  I will also share other relevant posts from the FourPaws page.  Hope this is OK, maybe I should have asked before I did it but got carried away in all the excitement of Rouben arriving!  He is an adorable dog and I don't think he will be here for very long before he finds a new home.
I hope to make it to the Paws4tea next weekend and will bring Rouben along with me and  look forward to meeting some of you there x

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
Re: Just to say Hi!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 12:10:35 PM »
Hi I am Julie and owned by Ellie Louie and Nikki see you at P4T

You need to use Photo Bucket to up load Pic www.photobucket.com instructions are in general chat adding pics hope this helps
Mad about dogs

Offline Famous Shamus

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 12:56:33 PM »
Hi Sally and family, I'm Alison and have 3 Four Paws dogs Russ and Shamus on purpose and then little old Eric terrier came along and who could resist his little battered face...
I'm so glad you have the gorgeous Rouben, he would have came back to me if I hadn't been on 2 weeks holiday, he is a darling! I hope you can make it to the Paws4 Tea, it would be great to meet you and of course, see Rouben again ;D
We are a very friendly (if a little mad) bunch!

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 13:56:38 PM »
Hello & welcome to the Four Paws family, I have a Cockatiel called Henry, 5 Yorkies (4 rescues) & long term foster Granny (she's my 140th), I've had 6 litters born here which was an awesome experience :), we are a friendly bunch but it's in the fostering "rools" (in tiny print) that you have to be a bit mad to be allowed to foster ;), it'll be great to see you at the Paws4Tea. xxxxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Rachelle Kelly

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 20:44:01 PM »
Hi there I am new to this forum etc and I was wondering does anybody know roughly how long it takes to be contacted regarding making an adoption application ?. .I  do realise that it is a serious process to find the best most suitable home and family for every pet :)  Its just that every day that goes by feels like 3 and I am avidly checking my emails and thinking/hoping I have entered my contact details correctly!!!