Author Topic: One of the NCIS Kitten Team rehomed  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
One of the NCIS Kitten Team rehomed
« on: July 12, 2014, 18:24:08 PM »
Ziva amazed us this evening. We thought she'd be really nervous, but as soon as we'd opened her carrier (after Pixel and SParky and her had all sniffed each other for ages through it), she just trotted straight out. She toured downstairs, inspected each of us in turn and had a good cwtch off everyone (all while doing a purr 50 times bigger than she is).  She whacked Sparky for sniffing out of turn, and he immediately ran on to my lap to ask why had we got this giant monstrous creature.  He has  let her walk over him literally.  Pix went in her carrier, then came out, sniffed her, gave her cat kisses (while she puffed up at least 2 cm bigger than usual), then lost interest.  She was going to be Betsy, but we think she might need something more regal, she stalks around with her tail straight up and is into everything.
She's such a fab confident little lady, fabulous. We are all totally in love!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:17:05 PM by FrankieBeee »
Jewellery maker, Wife, Mum, Dog Fosterer, Accident Prone.

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
Re: Re: And here we have the new NCIS !!! The Kitten Team
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 19:01:53 PM »
 :-* Looks like she's already slotted in nicely ;), sooooo pleased for you all.xxxxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:54:37 AM »
So glad you adopted Ziva she is going to have a great life how did you choose they are all so beautiful
Mad about dogs

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »
She is now officially Princess Mei.  Mei is a fearless little exploring girl in the Studio Ghibli film My Neighbour Totoro.  It also means 'bright' in Japanese, and 'beautiful' in Chinese. 
She is a monkey. I slept on the sofa with her (sleeping on my face/neck/side) because she was sooooo waily sad at going to bed. MAO MAO MAO!!!!
She has found every tiny crack to crawl into, is a ninja at stealth attacks, and is utterly gorgeous. Pixel and Sparky are on kissing terms with her now, so all is good.
Her royal highness last night

Offline DextersMum

• Trustee
  • Administrator
  • Princess Maisie
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 11:07:29 AM »

Ahhhhhhhhhh Lyd she's so beautiful  :)   Sounds like she's fearless and fitting in well with everyone.
Fran, Dexter, Princess Maisie and Anya xx
Bridge babies Barnaby & Mollie

Offline FrankieBeee

• Global Moderator
    • Friends of Hailey Park (Cardiff)
Re: One of the NCIS Kitten Team rehomed
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 12:23:06 PM »
compared to how they were after they arrived (probably because they'd just left their mum) this lot have turned into bold energetic kittens with masses of character - probably because they're half siamese - and are ready now to take over the world

I do love the way that they want to inspect every inch of you - they're the spaniels of the cat world.

Life will never be dull with an NCIS kitten LOL

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 13:11:52 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Sounds like you've got a right character there Lydia & family, I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight ;) xxxxxxxxx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline KizzyBoo

• Fundraising
  • Ava
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 14:09:23 PM »
Good to know she's put you all in your places!  ;)
Rudy, Jake, Holly, Alfie, Drummer, Robbie, Denby, Betsy, Kai, Bluebell
My gorgeous, crazy Ava ❤️ and my Rainbow Bridge girlies Kizzy ❤️ and Boo ❤️

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 19:00:37 PM »
She is just fantastic - Penny you've done them proud! She is so relaxed! Her and Pixel are fully loved up now - every time they see each other they rub noses, and do cat kisses and he grooms her now too - love it! She is talky - she will tell you if she wants to play, or if she wants to eat, or even if she is going to toilet! (She has gone to loo every time in the litter tray since she arrived.)  She sleeps downstairs with Pix and Sparky (who lets her climb all over him), she doesn't fuss - and gives you a fab hello in the morning!
She came to the studio today (as Lann had to bring me on the way to her having her vaccs.) and she wasn't phased by that either - explored it all, made everyone give her fusses (she loves cuddles like a baby while you scritch her chest), and was good as gold.
We couldn't have wished for an easier addition to the family. We love her!

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 20:05:55 PM »
She is so pretty  angel.gif
Mad about dogs

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 20:08:20 PM »
 :-* Oh boy does she look settled in & good as gold, is she smitten with Lann or is it a mutual feeling? ;) :-*

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 21:13:31 PM »
she loves everyone! I get more than my share of cudling but it is hard to photograph a cuddly kitten on yourself
 :D