Author Topic: Boo Boo  (Read 1171 times)

Offline BooBoo

Boo Boo
« on: June 06, 2014, 21:59:48 PM »
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd tell you how I've been. I'm lucky enough to have 3 new butlers. I've been with them for about a month now, and settling in really well. It was a bit weird at first because i didnt know them, and missed the people who were looking after me, but after a few days I dominated the centre of the lounge, and using my special powers, I make them give me the best belly rubs, which does actually render me powerless. I show them my awesome powers though by destroying these dog toys they give me. I have successfully anhilated 3 pairs of shoes. I felt bad about it, and expected my butlers to go nuts, but I have mastered 'the look', which puts them under my spell to give me more belly rubs and chin tickles. Bath time is OK. In fact, it's great to begin with, but after a few minutes I just want to jump out and find mud in the garden (my favourite hobby). I pretty much own the house, and in the mornings I take it in turns to wake everyone up by pretending to be a hat on their head, or lick faces. I would shake hands, but I have paws. Sometimes they let me off the lead; I scared them on day one, and thought they'd never let me off the lead ever, but i never leave their side. I'm very happy with my new butlers, and they love me very much. I know i'm only little, but I have changed their lives. So cool being family :-) Lots of love. Boo Boo x

Offline kempy12

• Adoption Co-Ordinator
  • Fosterers
  • Lexie and Jasper ♥
Re: Boo Boo
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 22:41:43 PM »
Oh little Booboo!!

You look fantastic - glad your powers have them... or you would be in lots of trouble with those antics!

Now little Boo, no more chewing the shoes. Or running off... or getting muddy after baths.
Your special family love you so much or they wouldn't have you do those naughty things!

It is great to hear how this little lady is doing, I am so glad she has settled so well and is becoming the dog she was always meant to be. We knew when we met you, your family was perfect for baby boo.
We are so glad that Boo has made your family complete :) xxx
2011 - 2015  We re-homed 68 dogs!  05/03/2016  Teddy 21/08/2016 Pumba

♥Sleep tight; Pursil Cat 03|12|12 - Simpkin cat 31|10|12 - Tommy Thumb 13|12|11

Offline DizzyDogs

• Fosterers
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 07:32:22 AM »
that is a lovely up date so glad things are going soooooo well
Mad about dogs

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 08:26:06 AM »
 ;D That's a brill write up, sooo pleased Boo is settling in well & enjoying her new life with her new family, thank you for letting us know how she's doing.xx
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline BooBoo

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 11:48:52 AM »
I will let one of my butlers type >>>>... Hi everyone. BooBoo is the most adorable thing. A very loving dog that gets lots of attention with all 3 of us. She's good with other people too, and when i collect my daughter from school, she comes along. All the children (and parents) make a fuss of her. She does what we all call 'zoomies' where she bolts around the entire house and garden like a rocket, and periodically screeches to a halt so we can make a fuss of her, then off she goes again. It's absolutely hilarious. She is also now very good with going in the car; she leaps onto the seat. She's really good with other dogs too. There's a brook outside my home, which she loves walking in. She loves sleeping on her back with legs all over the place. To say she has settled in is an understatement; it's like she has always been here, and we feel very lucky to have her in the family. I have more photos I will upload soon  :)

Offline Dianne

• Neutering Administrator
  • Pip and Maggie May
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 12:14:02 PM »
Great news Boo Boo, glad to hear you are so happy   ^-^
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"

Offline David.Leek

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 13:23:47 PM »
That's fantastic.  I am so glad it has all worked out for you all.  It sounds like Boo Boo has really settled in and enjoyng being with her new forever family.  :)  :D  ;D

Offline KizzyBoo

• Fundraising
  • Ava
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 16:05:17 PM »
Sounds like BooBoo has landed on all four paws! Xx
Rudy, Jake, Holly, Alfie, Drummer, Robbie, Denby, Betsy, Kai, Bluebell
My gorgeous, crazy Ava ❤️ and my Rainbow Bridge girlies Kizzy ❤️ and Boo ❤️