Author Topic: Hamptons in Penarth  (Read 887 times)

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
Hamptons in Penarth
« on: April 23, 2014, 17:43:01 PM »
My mum tipped me off, they have a lovely shop http://www.hamptonspenarth.co.uk/, and restaurant upstairs. They have two tables just outside the main restaurant (literally the other side of a half wall so you still feel part of it) that are permanently reserved for 'doggy diners' - people with their dogs.  Not only were the staff not phased by Sparky, we got an extra warm welcome from the shop manager! It feels so weird going into a really nice shop with your pooch! 
Sparky was very pleased, the kids snuck him bits of their waffles, and he was brought his own 'doggycino' free of charge by the lovely waitress.
Might be worth contacting them next time we have an auction or similar, they had loads of doggy themed goods (from brollies to cushions) and do an excellent afternoon tea...
Mr Sparky and his doggycino, excuse massive pic
Jewellery maker, Wife, Mum, Dog Fosterer, Accident Prone.

Offline Marina

• Fundraising
Re: Hamptons in Penarth
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 17:55:42 PM »
Sounds lovely Lydia.....I may pop in for Sunday lunch.   There's not many places you can take dogs with you to eat  :(
"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."  -- Roger Caras

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 19:18:44 PM »
 :) Looking at the link it looks a fab place, a good all round place, something for all (especially if you have a doglet with you.
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.

Offline Saffy-isticated

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 17:29:03 PM »
Thanks Lydia for the 'tip' Saffy & I have been this afternoon.  It was lovely, food & cakes were fab & Saffy loved her doggychino.

This is Saffy looking for her next doggychino!!  :D

Offline Lydia

• Niziblian Jewellery
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 19:21:07 PM »
yay!  :D
Jewellery maker, Wife, Mum, Dog Fosterer, Accident Prone.

Offline Maggie

• Fundraising
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 20:26:12 PM »
 :) That good eh Saffy?, I like the doggy tablecloth  :)
Luv my 3 Yorkies Ruby, Ben & Alfie & JR X Chi Mad Mikey   & my beautiful Bridge babies Tom, Granny, Lucy, Oscar, Benjy & Pepsi.